Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware,, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

JDKGreyHat

I need someone help me fix the error in search label page on blogspot please!

1 post in this topic

I found a template that i really keen on, but now I have a trouble with the search label page.

For example, this is my url label search: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

It shows 20 posts at page 1 but then if you click on page 2, it still shows 20 page as your previous click in page 1.

Who can help me find the solution in source code to make it show the older posts in a search label page, please 

This is original demo: 

Hidden Content

This is  download link of the template: 

Hidden Content

I hope staff members can accept my post 😞

Thanks you so much

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. CloudFail is a tactical reconnaissance tool which aims to gather enough information about a target protected by CloudFlare in the hopes of discovering the location of the server. Using Tor to mask all requests, the tool as of right now has 3 different attack phases.
              Misconfigured DNS scan using DNSDumpster.com.     Scan the Crimeflare.com database.     Bruteforce scan over 2500 subdomains. Disclaimer
          This tool is a PoC (Proof of Concept) and does not guarantee results. It is possible to setup Cloudflare properly so that the IP is never released or logged anywhere; this is not often the case and hence why this tool exists. This tool is only for academic purposes and testing under controlled environments. Do not use without obtaining proper authorization from the network owner of the network under testing. The author bears no responsibility for any misuse of the tool.

Hidden Content
        • By dEEpEst

Hidden Content
        • By dEEpEst
          So you want to learn how to create apps for iOS?
          Well you are at the right place!
          We have built an impressive course that teaches you all fundamentals so you can build your own apps for iOS or apply for jobs!
          The course is structured so that it begins slowly, giving you the basic stuff that you need to move forward, and after each video you will understand more and more about developing apps for iOS and what are best practices.
          We take practical approach in teaching, so we are going to build real world apps that you can use for your portfolio or upload to the app store.
          You will also benefit from my super fast response if you have any issues that you are stuck with(I check Udemy forums every day if someone posts a question). Oh and I have created a FREE live chat room where all the students gather to help each other out so you will have help available to you 24/7.
          So what are you going to learn from this course:
          Basic And Advanced Features Of Swift Working With Table Views Auto Layout Object Oriented Programming In Depth Model View Controller(MVC) Concept Table Views Advanced Features Of Table Views Animations Playing Audio Maps And Geolocation Saving Data With NSCoding Saving Data With Core Data Core Data In Depth Such As Advanced Fetching, Sorting, NSBatchUpdateRequest, NSFetchedResultsController And Much More Working With JSON And APIs Downloading Images From The Web Saving Images In Core Data Working With Firebase And Much Much More  
          Using what you obtain in this course, you will be equipped with more than enough knowledge in order to continue improving yourself in the field of app development and you can also use the same skills to create Mac OS Apps.
          If You ever had an idea for an awesome app, then enroll in this course and learn the tools that you need to develop Your next number ONE App!!!
          What is Your Risk By Taking This Course?
          Nothing!! If you are not satisfied with the course, I promise I will give you a full refund of your money NO Questions asked!!
          Enroll Now!! You Will Not Be Disappointed!!

Who is this course for? Absolute Beginners In Coding Absolute Beginners In iOS Development Experienced iOS Developers Looking To Refresh Knowledge And Gain New Skills
          Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. This is a quick-and-dirty scanner for the CVE-2019-0708 vulnerability in Microsoft Remote Desktop. Right now, there are about 900,000 machines on the public Internet vulnerable to this vulnerability, so many are to expect a worm soon like WannaCry and notPetya. Therefore, scan your networks and patch (or at least, enable NLA) on vulnerable systems.
          This is a command-line tool. You can download the source and compile it yourself, or you can download one of the pre-compiled binaries for Windows or macOS from the link above.

Hidden Content