Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

Sign in to follow this  
      nexus1981

loki 2.0 error

Question

i need help  pleese    MESSAGE: Execute failed: (1364) Field 'cookie' doesn't have a default value
      ERROR:

5 answers to this question

Staff

I do not have the bot to try it or reproduce the error.

show a video showing how you get the error.

Staff

@nexus1981 The LVL23 team is working to try to solve the problem.
      Did you buy this bot? or did you download it?

Staff

@nexus1981 How did you solve it?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
      Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Learn how to receive data directly from satellites and decode it
          What you'll learn
              L-band antenna and how to use it.
              Frequencies on L-band.
              Basics of satellites.
              What is Iridium satellite?
              How to hunt for Iridium satellite frequency.
              Decode voice data from Iridium satellite.
              Decode other data types from Iridium satellite.
              Find location of Iridium satellite.
              What is Inmarsat satellite?
              How to hunt for Inmarsat satellite signals.
              Decode email, aerospace, and other data from Inmarsat satellite.
              Creating your own SDR server.
          Requirements
              RTL-SDR Dongle (Find Details inside Course)
              Raspberry PI (Find Details inside Course)
          Description
          Have you ever thought of Sniffing satellites and receiving data directly from satellites?
          If YES! Then this course is for you.
          After a great response from our first course (SDR for Ethical Hackers and Security Researchers), We took it further deep and created this (Advance SDR for Ethical Hackers and Security Researchers 2.0) course. It is recommended that you should first take SDR for Ethical Hackers and Security Researchers course and then continue with this course but for those who directly want to start with this course make sure you watch appendix section of this course for basic references.
          In this course we are going to talk about satellites, different types of satellites receiving data from satellites and decoding it.
          We will start with Iridium satellite and look what is Iridium satellite? Then we will setup L-band antenna for receiving signals from Iridium satellite after receiving data we will see how we can decode that data including Voice data, GSM data, Pager data and other data.
          After that we will cover Inmarsat satellite and see what Inmarsat satellite is and how to receive Inmarsat satellite signals then will try to decode those signals using Scytale-C and JAERO. We will try to capture Voice data, Email data and Aerospace data from Inmarsat satellite.
          At last, we will see how to create our own Raspberry Pi based SDR server and how to hunt for signals using that Server.
          Who this course is for:
              Anyone Interested in Software Defined Radio.
              Anyone Interested in Learning the use of SDR in Security.
              Anyone Interested in receiving data directly from satellite.
              Anyone Interested in decoding satellite data.
              Anyone Interested in creating SDR server.
          Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Double your Instagram following ,Grow Instagram with Organic Targeted Followers from Scratch & convert into customers
          What you'll learn
              How to grow 0 to 10K followers in 2 months
              Optimize Instagram profile from scratch
              Create viral posts & stories
              Monetize your Instagram Page
              Show online presence through Instagram
          Requirements
              Must have Instagram in your mobile
          Description
          Welcome to Instagram Program 2.0. The complete guide on how to grow your Instagram from 0-10K in 3months.
          SUMMARY:
          The single, best way to succeed at Instagram is to build a community. Not a following. So you want to double your Instagram following?
          Why?
          Do you believe it will bring you more traffic to your website? More sales? Open up more and varied professional opportunities? So you can brag to your friends that you’re ‘instafamous’?
          Whatever your reason is. Instagram can change the entire trajectory of your business, brand, or blog. And even your life. It may seem silly that sharing a few images here and there can have the potential to blow things out of the water.
          In This Course we will discuss:
              Strategies I used to take multiple Instagram accounts from 0 to  100k+ followers - in 8 months.
              How I’ve been able to attract the attention of followers quickly.
              How I’ve been able to create content that drives engagement…
              Basics to the advanced strategies that will help you get the engagement your brand is looking for.
              Will teach you everything about Instagram you need to know. I will share my top secrets of Instagram growth with you.
              You are going to learn everything to start your own IG- page. You don't need any experience I will explain from scratch.
              Creating a highly Optimized Instagram profile.
              Creating Viral Posts and stories.
              Getting high engagement and traffic to your page
              Monetize your page with proven strategics
              I WANT YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL SO I WANT TO MAKE ONE THING CLEAR!
          THIS COURSE CONTAINS VERY MUCH KNOWLEDGE THAT CAN HELP YOU VERY MUCH ON SUCCESSFULLY GROWING YOUR INSTAGRAM PAGE. AS WELL AS MAKING MUCH MONEY WHILE DOING IT. SO MAKE SURE TO TAKE NOTES AND SEE LECTURES AS OFTEN AS YOU NEED, UNTIL YOU IMPLEMENTED EVERYTHING AND FOUND YOUR WAY!
          ABOUT ME:
          I started my Instagram page and tested many strategies to grow my page. I read many ebooks, articles, watched youtube videos, and after being consistent and dedicated to my work and taking massive actions, I was able to grow my page to 10K in just 2 months from scratch.
          April 2020- 0 followers
          May 2020- 1K followers
          Mid-June - 10K followers .........
          I run multiple pages with over 100K+ followers and I am also an Instagram mentor and manages social media accounts.
          From my first Instagram page, I made around $3000+ with less than 10K followers.
          So, without wasting any time, Let's get started, SEE YOU THEN.
          Who this course is for:
              Social media marketer who uses Instagram
              Instagram influencers who wants to grow their page /brand
              Individual/entrepreneurs who want to grow their page
              Digital marketers who wants to show online presence
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Web 2.0 Directory plugin provides an ability to build any kind of business directory site: classifieds, events directory, cars, bikes, boats and other vehicles dealers site, pets, real estate portal, wedding site, yellow pages. In other words – whatever you want.
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By dEEpEst
          WINDOWS 10 DIGITAL LICENCE GENERATOR 2.0
          Follow The Instructions
          1).ᴜsᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀɪsᴏ sᴏғᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡs 10 ɪsᴏ.
          2).ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴛʜᴇ $ᴏᴇᴍ$ ғᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀsᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs
          ғᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪsᴏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs
          ɪsᴏ:\sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs\$ᴏᴇᴍ$\
          3).ɴᴏᴡ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴀs ɪɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀɪsᴏ.
          4).ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴠᴇᴅ ɪsᴏ ᴛᴏ ɪɴsᴛᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡs.
          5).ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɴᴇ. ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!!
          ᴏʀ 
          (1).ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴀᴍ
          (2).sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ 1
          (3).ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Security Onion
          Security Onion is a free and open source Linux distribution for intrusion detection, enterprise security monitoring, and log management. It includes Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Snort, Suricata, Bro, OSSEC, Sguil, Squert, NetworkMiner, and many other security tools. The easy-to-use Setup wizard allows you to build an army of distributed sensors for your enterprise in minutes!
          Below are several diagrams to represent the current architecture and deployment scenarios for Security Onion on the Elastic Stack.
          Core Components
          Logstash – Parse and format logs.
          Elasticsearch – Ingest and index logs.
          Kibana – Visualize ingested log data.
          Auxiliary Components
          Curator – Manage indices through scheduled maintenance.
          ElastAlert – Query Elasticsearch and alert on user-defined anomalous behavior or other interesting bits of information.
          FreqServer -Detect DGAs and find random file names, script names, process names, service names, workstation names, TLS certificate subjects and issuer subjects, etc.
          DomainStats – Get additional info about a domain by providing additional context, such as creation time, age, reputation, etc.
          Changelog v2.0 RC1
              Re-branded 2.0 to give it a fresh look
              All documentation has moved to our docs site
              soup is alive! Note: This tool only updates Security Onion components. Please use the built-in OS update process to keep the OS and other components up to date.
              so-import-pcap is back! See the so-import-pcap docs here.
              Fixed issue with so-features-enable
              Users can now pivot to PCAP from Suricata alerts
              ISO install now prompts users to create an admin/sudo user instead of using a default account name
              The web email & password set during setup is now used to create the initial accounts for TheHive, Cortex, and Fleet
              Fixed issue with disk cleanup
              Changed the default permissions for /opt/so to keep non-priviledged users from accessing salt and related files
              Locked down access to certain SSL keys
              Suricata logs now compress after they roll over
              Users can now easily customize shard counts per index
              Improved Elastic ingest parsers including Windows event logs and Sysmon logs shipped with WinLogbeat and Osquery (ECS)
              Elastic nodes are now “hot” by default, making it easier to add a warm node later
              so-allow now runs at the end of an install so users can enable access right away
              Alert severities across Wazuh, Suricata and Playbook (Sigma) have been standardized and copied to event.severity:
              1-Low / 2-Medium / 3-High / 4-Critical
              Initial implementation of alerting queues:
                  Low & Medium alerts are accessible through Kibana & Hunt
                  High & Critical alerts are accessible through Kibana, Hunt and sent to TheHive for immediate analysis
              ATT&CK Navigator is now a statically-hosted site in the nginx container
              Playbook
                  All Sigma rules in the community repo (500+) are now imported and kept up to date
                  Initial implementation of automated testing when a Play’s detection logic has been edited (i.e., Unit Testing)
                  Updated UI Theme
                  Once authenticated through SOC, users can now access Playbook with analyst permissions without login
              Kolide Launcher has been updated to include the ability to pass arbitrary flags – new functionality sponsored by SOS
              Fixed issue with Wazuh authd registration service port not being correctly exposed
              Added option for exposure of Elasticsearch REST API (port 9200) to so-allow for easier external querying/integration with other tools
              Added option to so-allow for external Strelka file uploads (e.g., via strelka-fileshot)
              Added default YARA rules for Strelka – default rules are maintained by Florian Roth and pulled from https://github.com/Neo23x0/signature-base
              Added the ability to use custom Zeek scripts
              Renamed “master server” to “manager node”
              Improved unification of Zeek and Strelka file data

Hidden Content