YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Level-23 Crypter

SD8Z

Question

[spoiler=Español]Hola a todos, esto es solo para informarle que si no me dejan mucha tarea para esta semana empezare un crypter solo para usuarios de Level-23.

Este lo hare en C# y sera con CodeDOM. Tendra un tipo de proteccion para que la gente que no sea de Level-23 no pueda tener acceso a el (en PHP) aunque sera muy basico ya que apenas sigo aprendiendo PHP :P. Muchas de las funciones probablemente vayan a ser por

This is the hidden content, please
, el login, y tambien el stub estara montado alli, asi podre volverlo a hacer FUD sin que tengan que bajar ninguna version nueva del programa.

Cada persona que vaya a querer usar el crypter debera ser miembro de este foro, debera seleccionar su usuario y darme su ID (que lo proveera mi pagina, teniendo en cuenta la IP de cada persona).

Que piensan, ¿sugerencias?

Cualquiera que este interesado en esto y que quiera proveer me puede decir :D

[spoiler=English]Hello everyone, this is just for informing you that if I don't get too much homework for this week I'll start making a crypter only for users of Level-23.

I'll do this in C# and it will be with CodeDOM. It will have some sort of securty so that the people that is not from Level-23 will not have access to it (in PHP) although it will be very basic because I'm still learning PHP :P. Many of the functions will probabbly be by

This is the hidden content, please
, the login, the stub will also be there, that way I'll be able to make it FUD again without having you downloading a new version of the program.

Every person that would like to use the crypter will have to be a member of this forum, will have to choose an username and give me their ID (my website will provide it, depending on the IP of each person).

What do you think, suggestions?

Anyone that is interested in this and wants to provide something, you can tell me :D

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Re: Level-23 Crypter

good work brother ........ <3

add EOF ........... RC4 DES XOR .......... Block scanning websites ....... add random string function to make it long .... process injection ..add to startup.. antis .. facepalm:

Re: Level-23 Crypter

nice work member, try to add spoofer and icon changer its important.

to motivate members here,give access only for members that they help forum to share interesting stuff and tools to push others to do the same

Yeah I also thought about this.

I wouldn't give it to someone with 1 post and that joined like 5 minutes ago.

I'll start today, I'm currently from my phone.

Why was this moved?

¿Porque fue esto movido?