YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked Level-23 Crypter

SD8Z

Question

[spoiler=Español]Hola a todos, esto es solo para informarle que si no me dejan mucha tarea para esta semana empezare un crypter solo para usuarios de Level-23.

Este lo hare en C# y sera con CodeDOM. Tendra un tipo de proteccion para que la gente que no sea de Level-23 no pueda tener acceso a el (en PHP) aunque sera muy basico ya que apenas sigo aprendiendo PHP :P. Muchas de las funciones probablemente vayan a ser por

This is the hidden content, please
, el login, y tambien el stub estara montado alli, asi podre volverlo a hacer FUD sin que tengan que bajar ninguna version nueva del programa.

Cada persona que vaya a querer usar el crypter debera ser miembro de este foro, debera seleccionar su usuario y darme su ID (que lo proveera mi pagina, teniendo en cuenta la IP de cada persona).

Que piensan, ¿sugerencias?

Cualquiera que este interesado en esto y que quiera proveer me puede decir :D

[spoiler=English]Hello everyone, this is just for informing you that if I don't get too much homework for this week I'll start making a crypter only for users of Level-23.

I'll do this in C# and it will be with CodeDOM. It will have some sort of securty so that the people that is not from Level-23 will not have access to it (in PHP) although it will be very basic because I'm still learning PHP :P. Many of the functions will probabbly be by

, the login, the stub will also be there, that way I'll be able to make it FUD again without having you downloading a new version of the program.

Every person that would like to use the crypter will have to be a member of this forum, will have to choose an username and give me their ID (my website will provide it, depending on the IP of each person).

What do you think, suggestions?

Anyone that is interested in this and wants to provide something, you can tell me :D

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Re: Level-23 Crypter

La ventana de inicio/The login form:

¿Alguien me quiere ayudar? No puedo testear cada funcion por mi mismo xD

Anyone would like to help me? I can't test every function by myself xD

I do not understand, sir, but as I understood it impolite to personal data for the site to become a member?

I didn't understand your post, sorry.

To be able to use this crypter (when I finish it) you'll have to be an active and helpful member. You won't be giving me any personal data. The login system is very simple, a username, and a ID. The ID is based on your IP address.

I'll explain everything more detailed when I've finished.

You won't have to give any personal data to me or anyone else.

Nota: ninguna funcion sirve por ahora, esto es solo para que vean como va.

Note: none of the functions are working right now, this is only for you to see how this is going.

Para terminar:

• Iniciar
  • RC4, TripleDES, XOR
  • Otras funciones en la pagina

To do:

• Startup
  • RC4, TripleDES, XOR
  • Other functions in the website

¿Que piensan?

What do you think?

Edited by SD8Z