YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked SpyMax v2.0. by scream (Android RAT)

dEEpEst

@UnNaMeD__ 

On 21/7/2019 at 13:26, UnNaMeD__ dijo:

Outstanding! Can patch.apk  be any apk file? For example a game or a existing app? And how do I know IP if the target phone is on another network? And also the port? Thanks alotttt

Yes, it can be any file.
  I don't understand the second question, explain yourself better?

On 7/24/2019 at 9:18 PM, dEEpEst said:

@UnNaMeD__ 

Yes, it can be any file.
  I don't understand the second question, explain yourself better?

Thanks. About second question. In video at 1:12, we need to give dynamic DNS/ip, which was entered to be 192.168.1.8, I wonder if this RAT will work only if I know IP of the phone? Because 192.168.1.8 was the local ip of the phone on your network, for phone which is for example using its own data connection, how does RAT knows how to connect with me?

hace 4 horas, UnNaMeD__ dijo:

Thanks. About second question. In video at 1:12, we need to give dynamic DNS/ip, which was entered to be 192.168.1.8, I wonder if this RAT will work only if I know IP of the phone? Because 192.168.1.8 was the local ip of the phone on your network, for phone which is for example using its own data connection, how does RAT knows how to connect with me?

for that use for example

This is the hidden content, please

is there is any way to listen victim voice while victim is talking with someone using call or whatsapp

coz i dont hear any voice when victim is busy , voice is heard only when victim is not busy using whatsapp or call talking thx

• 1 month later...