HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Linux Tutorial – Master The Command Line

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Become a Linux Command Line Expert – From Beginner to Advanced Techniques

What you’ll learn

How to install Ubuntu Linux on VirtualBox on Windows
    Basic Linux commands such as “ls”, “cd”, “mkdir”, “rmdir”, “touch”, “cat”, “rm”, “cp”, and “mv”
    Advanced topics like file permissions, user and group management, network troubleshooting, network utilities, secure file transfer, and system monitoring
    Network utilities such as “ifconfig”, “ip”, “whois”, “nslookup”, and “wget.”
    Secure file transfer with “ssh” and “scp.”
    System monitoring tools like “uptime”, “ps”, “top”, and “kill.”
    How to use the “nl”, “chage”, and “passwd” commands

Requirements

A basic understanding of computer concepts
    A willingness to learn

Description

Welcome to “Linux Tutorial – Master The Command Line”!

This course will teach you the fundamental skills required to navigate and work with the Linux command line. We will start by installing Ubuntu Linux on VirtualBox in Windows and then proceed to cover a variety of basic Linux commands, including the “ls” command for listing directory contents, the “cd” command for changing directories, the “mkdir” command for creating manuals, the “rmdir” command for deleting directories, the “touch” command for creating files, the “cat” command for displaying file contents, the “rm” command for deleting files, the “cp” command for copying files, and the “mv” command for moving files.

We will also delve into more advanced topics such as file permissions, user and group management with the “chmod”, “useradd”, and “groupadd” commands, the “head” and “tail” commands for viewing the beginning and end of a file, the “chown” and “chgrp” commands for changing file ownership and group membership, and the “ping”, “traceroute”, and “mtr” commands for network troubleshooting.

Additionally, we will cover essential network utilities such as “ifconfig”, “ip”, “whois”, “nslookup”, and “wget”, as well as a secure file transfer with “ssh” and “scp”. We will also discuss system monitoring tools like “uptime”, “ps”, “top”, and “kill” and explore the “nl”, “chage”, and “passwd” commands.

By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation in the Linux command line and be well-prepared to take on more advanced tasks and challenges. So, enrol now and let’s get started!

Who this course is for:

Beginners who are new to the Linux command line
    Experienced users looking to expand their skills
    IT professionals looking to add Linux command line proficiency to their toolkit
    Anyone who wants to become proficient in using the Linux command line

Just starting out i cant wait, I am super excited to finally dig into Linux's guts. I'm ecstatic knowing that ill be starting from ground zero i.e. the command line and all the powerful tools that come with it.

I know that I have the comprehension and mental fortitude to begin to navigate and utilize Linux effectively and definitely set me up with a serious career that will benefit me and my future.  I Always wanted a better understanding of how Linux functions and the ability to efficiently navigate and manipulate the OS.  Ive just lost out on a lot of time from the military an finally I'm in a position where I'm highly focused towards my craft and my love of knowledge an tech.  I am definitely what some people would be referred to as an obsessive optimizer, cost like trying to streamline processes.  I primarily work on Android devices at the moment, mostly because i enjoy tinkering as a past time and a hobby, but my passion has always been super chaotic when it comes to the tech field.  I would definitely like to start from Ground Zero like I mentioned to make sure I got the very foundation from the ground up no misunderstanding in between to sidetrack me lol.  I am aware that Linux is the cornerstone of many huge organizations and industries, making it a highly invaluable tool and definitely necessary skill to have in my arsenal of understanding.  I often wish i had started off with Linux instead Windows, but beggers couldn't be to choosy where i grew up so I took the cards i was delt, no regrets.

Being able to navigate and utilize Linux effectively will undoubtedly get me back up to date with my peers and open doors (maybe some new windows too HA HA) to new and challenging opportunities.
That being said, after I'm satisfied with my level of comprehension afterwards what would you or anyone else recommend as an immediate follow up focus?  I'm sure I'm gonna be having stupid amounts of fun either way.  I'm here to soak it all up and in as much as I can.