YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked CyberGate 3.4.2.2 Unpacked By: Cracked by The Old Warrior

ixxi

Re: CyberGate 3.4.2.2 Unpacked and Cracked by The Old Warrior

Esto ya lo subí antes yo al foro >
This is the hidden content, please

En el archivo que subi no vi nada extraño.

primero no lo subistes tu porque esto ni lo crackeastes amigo segundo los post son formales por eso te elimine el doble post en esa zona y la proxima lo elimino y te doy una infraccion segundo es el post orignal creado por el que lo creackeo que es de mi confianza yo lo analise y esta 100% limpio muchachos eso que te detecta siempre sale no por eso esta infectado lee un poco mas sobre RAT y los Av

Re: CyberGate 3.4.2.2 Unpacked and Cracked by The Old Warrior

dr.Fano shame on you my friend.. ;) do not laugh on me that I am suspicious..everyone should.. the "elites said" .. huh .. I know what happened on my machine .. I suspected an infected copy... on the second install from the original tread in TrojanForge everything seemed to be ok. However the first install got detections .. it's unexplainable why. Unfortunately anubis do not support large files .. However The Old Warrior is one of the best crackers .. and I do not blame anyone .. Peace!!!

Nothing hard against u my friend, i wasn't making fun of u . . . When i said the file is clean i checked it . . . Then when u made me suspicious, i surfed across the net to check out either is there any other report like that or not . . . but everywhere i found it was only u who had reported the same suspicion everywhere . . .

2ndly . . . TOW, Crazyboris and DarkCodersc are not doubt the elites of the malware . . . U should have blamed yourself as as u have installed from an unknown or untrusted source source on 1st time. . .

3rd . . . if u 2nd install was clean from trojanforge, why were u complaining by show the first picture of 1st installation with out verifying ??

I hope u got my point . . . :hu2h:

My mistake was to post on the tread before I made new instalation ftom TrojanForge .. the first instalation was from link posted in some russian forum... today that tread is gone from there .. huh .. sorry for the mess ... :dash1: :)

Its ok cnupo :crazy_pilot:

Edited by dR.fAn0