YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Buenas/Hello

SD8Z

[spoiler=Español]Hola, mi nombre es Daniel, o me pueden decir SD8Z, como ustedes quieran. Soy nuevo en este foro pero no tanto a la internet. Bueno pues, me gusta programar, he hecho algunas cuantas cosas en VB.NET y C# para la escuela y porque quiero aprender mas que todo, probablemente me vean en esas dos secciones. Aparte de usar el computador, me gusta jugar tennis y (obviamente) salir con mis amigos los fines de semana.

Mi usuario "SD8Z" lo consegui porque hace unos cuantos años registrandome en otro foro no se me ocurria nada para el nombre usuario asi que lo que hice fue presionar unas cuantas teclas en el teclado, capitalize las letras y bueno, asi me he registrado en todos los foros y paginas en las que he estado.

¿Porque estoy posteando esto en ingles y en español? Pues he estado viendo el foro por unos cuantos minutos y he notado que algunos posts son en ingles y otros en español, primer foro bilingüe que visito :P

Espero hacer unos cuantos amigos en este foro y de vez en cuando dar algunas de los codigos fuentes de las cosas que he hecho.

En otras palabras... Hola!

Edit:

Y se me olvido decir que tambien estoy aprendiendo HTML y PHP :P

[spoiler=English]Hi, my name is Daniel, or you can call me SD8Z, however you would like to. I'm new to this forum but not at all to the internet. Anyways, I like to code, I've done a few things in VB.NET and C# for school and mostly because I want to learn, you'll probably see me in those sections. Apart from using the computer, I like to play tennis and (obviously) go out with my friends the weekends.

I got my username "SD8Z" because a few years ago when I was registering in another forum nothing came to my mind when choosing an username, so I pressed a few random letters in the keyboard, I capitalized the letters and well, I've been registering like this in every forum and sites I've been in.

Why am I posting this in english and spanish? Well, I've been seeing this forum for a few minutes and I've noticed that some posts are in english and some others in spanish, first bilingual forum I've seen ever :P

I hope to make some friends in this forum and every once in a while give away a few of the source codes of the things I've done.

In other words... Hello!

Edit:

Oh, and I forgot to say that I'm also learning HTML and PHP :P

Edited by SD8Z

Re: Buenas/Hello

glad to see you here welcome (( I've done a few things in VB.NET and C# for school and mostly because I want to learn, you'll probably see me in those sections. ))