YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked Hyperion v1.0

sQuo

This is the hidden content, please

Hyperion is a runtime encrypter for 32-bit portable executables. It is a reference implementation and bases on the paper "

".

Runtime crypter accepts binary executable files as input and transforms them into an encrypted version (preserving its original behaviour). The encrypted file decrypts itself on startup and executes it’s original content. This approach allows the deployment of malicious executables in protected environments: A pattern based anti virus (AV) solution detects the signature of suspicious files and blocks their execution. The encrypted counterpart contains an unknown signature, it’s content can not be analysed by heuristics and is therefore executed normally without an intervention by the AV scanner. Other uses are protection of binaries against reversing or the replacement of the encryption routine with a packer to reduce the size of an executable.

• 3 weeks later...

Sony u must have atleast examine the post before sending me an infarction !!

i have THANKED hum in the post as u can see above by pressing the thanks button !!

Open ur eyes . . . :shocked:

i was asking him about how to compile the script

So remove the infarction, thanks

Edited by dR.fAn0

Sony u must have atleast examine the post before sending me an infarction !!

i have THANKED hum in the post as u can see above by pressing the thanks button !!

Open ur eyes . . . :shocked:

i was asking him about how to compile the script

So remove the infarction, thanks

amigo me vas a disculpar pero no me tienes que decir que vas tengo que hacer en el momento que te hice la infracion no tenias el gracias y miles de veces e dicho que leean las reglas ademas estas en todos lo post quejandote de esto y de lo otro y ni aportas nada entonces mejor remitete a aprender, aportar para que puedas reclamar. Saludos