YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked [RANSOMWARE BOTNET] Multi Locker 3 Cracked + Builder + Panel [Intial Crack By Imsecure.org || DarK_Side

Diabl0

Sup guys?

Another share from me, got this off my hard disk and decided to share, Its a Crypto_locker Botnet!

Initial Cracked Version Was release on imsecure i guess by a member called Darkside.All Credits

Preserved!

This is the hidden content, please

Randsomware Page

More Information:

Multi Locker v3 also deletes /SafeBoot, so if victim will try to go into safe mode he will get BSOD

> Added encoder queries in admin. Now all requests to the admin panel is encrypted.

> Anti-reverse and added antiemulyator. Now bot otreversit very difficult. Additionally put protection virtualok as most reversers is precisely virtualok. So please note, now in virtualke bot does not work.

> Corrected unlock, now it works anywhere, anytime. If it worked before crooked, now every 5 minutes bot contacts C&C server and looks at whether the time unlock.

> Now when you create the build, you can specify whether to make start-up delay bot or not. And they themselves are seconds. Useful for those who do not want to burn resources to which the user is infected.

> Protection letter. Now bots can not just enter a set of characters instead of the voucher. Whereas previously there were checks on the number of characters, but now are just numbers.

> Completely new admin panel. So far, the functionality is the same, but plan to add more chips. But the new design will please the eye.

> New locker Pager page! They have become more professional, added a virtual keyboard, fixed all the errors.

Download Location::

Enjoy Guys!

• 4 weeks later...

Re: [RANSOMWARE BOTNET] Multi Locker 3 Cracked + Builder + Panel [intial Crack By Imsecure.org || DarK_Side

have any one windows bots to sell ?! if have please leave me a contact in pm , or add me on jabber MODERATED , thanks. buy MORE !

Re: [RANSOMWARE BOTNET] Multi Locker 3 Cracked + Builder + Panel [intial Crack By Imsecure.org || DarK_Side

have any one windows bots to sell ?! if have please leave me a contact in pm , or add me on jabber MODERATED , thanks. buy MORE !

Read Rules >>> http://level23hacktools.com/forum/showthread.php?27696-Reglas-Rules-Leer-Las-Reglas-Generales-Del-Foro!&p=55279#post55279

2.- Don't post your email address in the forum please contact users via pm.

• 5 months later...