YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked Xtreme Rat 3.5 Private! Fixed Version ! Cracked by The Old Warrior

SP

• 5 weeks later...

Hi @SP. What version of this trojan do u think is the best? (I'm talking about the most stable, of course) People thinks that it's v2.9. Are u agree?

Alguien que conozca este trojano... Sabría decirme cual es su versión más estable? Compensa usar esta última aunque digan que no es tan estable como la v2.9?

Hi @SP. What version of this trojan do u think is the best? (I'm talking about the most stable, of course) People thinks that it's v2.9. Are u agree?

Alguien que conozca este trojano... Sabría decirme cual es su versión más estable? Compensa usar esta última aunque digan que no es tan estable como la v2.9?

amigo la version que siempre e usado sin problema es la 2.9 las demas tienen muchos bug ahora no se la 3.4 que tal esta.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Re: Xtreme Rat 3.5 Private! Fixed Version ! Cracked by The Old Warrior

The new version has nothing special, I bought version 3.6 of FUD but has nothing new and is not fud, the author now sells the source code ....