YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Help with cracking Codecanyon PHP website

tify

Question

Hello everyone,

I am urgently seeking help with a PHP application from CodeCanyon that has a license security hash. The reason I need help is that I am trying to move the files to a different domain, but the license has been restricted to the localhost domain, and I am unable to proceed. Unfortunately, the author is no longer available to assist me at all despite promising to do so.

Whenever I attempt to transfer all the files to a new domain or even a different localhost Apache domain, the website goes completely blank without any errors or anything in logs. I am aware that this is because the license is attached to the localhost domain where I worked on the application.

What would be the best solution to bypass this issue? Are there any tools available that can help me locate the encrypted hidden file and crack it to enable the application to accept any license on domain switching, or even function without a license?

I would greatly appreciate any help that you can provide. Thank you.

As for the error, I should have explained myself better. I think the error comes from PHP composer.

The error you're experiencing is typically associated with PHP's Composer, Laravel's dependency management tool. The error message states that certain classes are not found, which implies that either the necessary packages aren't installed correctly, or the autoloader (which is managed by Composer) isn't functioning as expected.

However, while Composer is a likely source of this issue, it's not the only possibility. The error could also arise due to:

File Permissions: If the web server does not have the correct permissions to access certain files or directories, it could lead to this type of error.

Code Errors: There might be an issue with how the classes are being utilized in your Laravel application, leading to the errors.

Corrupted Files: If any of the core files in the Laravel or vendor directories are corrupted, it could lead to this error.

Server Configuration: If PHP isn't configured correctly on your server, it could lead to this type of error.

So, while the error does suggest an issue with Composer or the packages it manages, it's important to consider these other possibilities if the Composer-related solutions don't resolve the problem.

If you are sure that your Laravel version is correct, check that the PHP version is also correct and that your server can run that version.

If you think the error may be due to Composer PHP, you can follow these steps:

1- Make a server backup 

2 -Remove vendor directory

This is the hidden content, please

3- Reinstall dependencies

This is done using the composer install command, which will read the composer.lock file and install the exact versions of the dependencies that your project needs.

4- Clear Laravel caches

Laravel maintains several types of caches that could potentially cause problems. Clear them all with these commands:

6- Check file permissions

Make sure the file permissions and ownership are correct on your Laravel project files, especially the storage and bootstrap/cache directories. These directories should be writable by the web server.

7- Check for code errors

If none of the above steps work, the problem might be with your application code. Check your code, especially any recent changes. Consider rolling back any recent updates that might have caused this error.

I also replied to you in private message regarding the scripts.