YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Help with cracking Codecanyon PHP website

tify

Question

Hello everyone,

I am urgently seeking help with a PHP application from CodeCanyon that has a license security hash. The reason I need help is that I am trying to move the files to a different domain, but the license has been restricted to the localhost domain, and I am unable to proceed. Unfortunately, the author is no longer available to assist me at all despite promising to do so.

Whenever I attempt to transfer all the files to a new domain or even a different localhost Apache domain, the website goes completely blank without any errors or anything in logs. I am aware that this is because the license is attached to the localhost domain where I worked on the application.

What would be the best solution to bypass this issue? Are there any tools available that can help me locate the encrypted hidden file and crack it to enable the application to accept any license on domain switching, or even function without a license?

I would greatly appreciate any help that you can provide. Thank you.

I would start with:

Contact: Try again to contact the seller, since he said he would help you. If it does not respond you can try to contact the platform where you bought the software because they may be able to do something.

Check the routes: it's something very simple but sometimes we make mistakes in the routes, for example not all servers have access to localhost, maybe the route is different, Contact your hosting provider if you are not sure.

Configuration Files: Check the software's configuration files to see if there is any place where the license domain can be specified.  This could be an .env file, a PHP configuration file, an .htaccess file, or something else.

Database: Some license systems may store license information in the database.  In this case, you would have to search the database tables for any reference to the license domain and change it.

Also, remember that you must have permission from the software author to make any changes to the license settings. Even if you purchased the license, there may still be restrictions on how you can use the software.

Another thing that occurs to me. It. First thing I should do is check the logs for errors, you said that the page looks blank but I don't know they show errors. Generally, on servers, the display of errors is disabled for security reasons. Just because you don't see errors doesn't mean you don't have them. Log files can be a great ally.

On 5/13/2023 at 11:59 PM, dEEpEst said:

I would start with:

Contact: Try again to contact the seller, since he said he would help you. If it does not respond you can try to contact the platform where you bought the software because they may be able to do something.

Check the routes: it's something very simple but sometimes we make mistakes in the routes, for example not all servers have access to localhost, maybe the route is different, Contact your hosting provider if you are not sure.

Configuration Files: Check the software's configuration files to see if there is any place where the license domain can be specified.  This could be an .env file, a PHP configuration file, an .htaccess file, or something else.

Database: Some license systems may store license information in the database.  In this case, you would have to search the database tables for any reference to the license domain and change it.

Also, remember that you must have permission from the software author to make any changes to the license settings. Even if you purchased the license, there may still be restrictions on how you can use the software.

Thanks for your quick reply, I did contact them, but nothing, and I do not have time to waste on them anymore as software has to be finished and launched.

It is not hosts fault, it also does not work on other localhost's I have opened for test. E.g. test1.localhost and test2.localhost both won't work, instead they result in an blank page, but test.localhost which is the one where license is registered to works fine.

Yes, license can be seen inside a .env file, including my license email, and security hash of that license. I am also able to provide the domain in the .env file, but since it is only 1 domain per license, it does not work once you change that, which is why I would need to crack it, but I am unsure how.

I have checked database for the license, but unfortunately there was nothing related to the license in there.

Regarding logs, I have looked at both apache and application logs to see if there is any errors related to the blank page, but nothing, all I see is Quark mode warning in the browsers console. But I will keep searching if author somehow hid other possible errors that could be related to the license.

On 5/13/2023 at 11:26 PM, dEEpEst said:

Maybe this will help you.

If you can't react to see the download links I recommend you read this:

However, I will try this post that you made once I am able to react and post, thank you.

Okay, I played with it little bit more now, and found one error in apache error.log file:

[Mon May 15 08:14:38.969875 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 1497] [client 127.0.0.1:37614] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class "Illuminate\\Contracts\\Container\\BindingResolutionException" not found in /var/www/project/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:879\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/project/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(758): Illuminate\\Container\\Container->build()\n#1 /var/www/project/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(851): Illuminate\\Container\\Container->resolve()\n#2 /var/www/project/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(296): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Application->resolve()\n#3 /var/www/project/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(873): Illuminate\\Container\\Container->Illuminate\\Container\\{closure}()\n#4 /var/www/project/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(758): Illuminate\\Container\\Container->build()\n#5 /var/www/project/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Appl...PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class "Symfony\\Component\\ErrorHandler\\Error\\FatalError" not found in /var/www/project/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/HandleExceptions.php:222\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/project/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/HandleExceptions.php(209): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions->fatalErrorFromPhpError()\n#1 [internal function]: Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions->handleShutdown()\n#2 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/project/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/HandleExceptions.php on line 222'

I am currently trying to understand what is actually happening with this error, and I actually noticed that this error can also sometimes happen in the localhost where license is registered, not only the unregistered localhost. So when reloading the registered localhost website sometimes I get the blank page too, and this same error pops up including the Quirks mode I mentioned earlier. But when I reload it again, then it works perfectly fine. Please let me know if this error means something more that I am not currently seeing, thank you, I really appreciate the help.

The errors you mention seem to be because Laravel needs to be updated, Or some of its dependencies.

On the other hand. In the .env file you don't see something similar to this?

ALLOWED_DOMAIN=your-allowed-domain.com

And some class like this?

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, dEEpEst said:

The errors you mention seem to be because Laravel needs to be updated, Or some of its dependencies.

On the other hand. In the .env file you don't see something similar to this?

ALLOWED_DOMAIN=your-allowed-domain.com

And some class like this?

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

There is only SANCTUM_STATEFUL_DOMAINS and APP_URL, there is nothing similar to ALLOWED_DOMAIN.

You mentioned that Laravel needs update or some of its dependencies, but there is no need for that, as I am using the version that the author has chosen for his software. So it is basically latest for his software. And that error happens only when the page goes completely blank.

I have sent you a private message regarding the files of this script, please let me know what you think. Thank you.