YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked vb6 crypter on chinese windows

MasterVb6

Question

Hello, i found that vb6 crypters doesn't work on chinese windows when there's split function with delimiter, for it to work we need to avoid delimiter. I was tried to modify simple source code of vb6 to make it work on chinese windows but so far failed. I saw some crypters with resource  method but i cant figure out how its work. I Share the source code and if its possible someone to give me advice or modify.

This is the hidden content, please

I tried another characters. And its display correctly on both version of Windows English and Chinese, it's work on english, but its still doesnt work on Chinese. im assumed, since its display corectly when i made test in the chinese version.

I removed even the encryption, ofcourse again works on english windows and it does on chinese

I'm running out of ideas. If you PM me the project I can try to fix it (but I don't promise anything).

One thing you say about when it works for you but has many detections 🤔 .... This is normal, the vb6 codes are highly exploited, how many years have they been running? The AV's have studied it very well and have many vb6 signatures. I think you have to modding it.