YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked All rats wont work for me!

bretzky143

Question

Hi I've been trying to rat again. I did it a few years ago and worked great but now i'm having trouble with the rats. When i make a server and get people to open it nothing comes up on my side. I've disabled all firewalls, antiviruses and defender. I port forwarded it and know how to so thats not the problem. If anyone has a suggestion please tell me. Thanks for you time and help.

1 answer to this question

Re: All rats wont work for me!

Hi I've been trying to rat again. I did it a few years ago and worked great but now i'm having trouble with the rats. When i make a server and get people to open it nothing comes up on my side. I've disabled all firewalls, antiviruses and defender. I port forwarded it and know how to so thats not the problem. If anyone has a suggestion please tell me. Thanks for you time and help.

Did you check it to run the server locally in a virtual machine?Can you see open it your ports in

This is the hidden content, please
?Your server it's FUD runtime-scantime?What RAT did you use ?.NET or native?

Re: All rats wont work for me!

try:

127.0.0.1 rather than dns

on your same pc

try:

open cmd write ipconfig check your internal network ip 192.168.1.111 write same internal pc ip beside the port when you open