YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked What you think about a competition in this and of year?

CrypterHacker

Hola bros, en este final del año estaba pensando en hace un concurso donde podemos todos participa, y el assunto seria sobre modding, es como los concurso hace @Caballo y antes como @sQuo, pero lo que pasa es que casi no veo muchos modders o usuarios que se dedica a moddear, bueno aqui les dejo la Sugerencia quien acepta y quien se apuntaria en participar solo postear aqui mismo en el post Gracias

Hello bros, at this end of the year I was thinking of doing a contest where we can all participate, and would assunto on modding, as the competition is doing and before and @sQuo and @Caballo, but what happens is that almost do not see many modders or users engaged in modding, well here I leave the Tip those who accept and who would jump in participating only post right here in the post Thanks

Re: What you think about a competition in this and of year?

I think of entering. thank_you

What is the prize for the winner? If you have premium good sized I'll get into that competition. After all a contest without a premium deserving the top 1 would be bad. It would be better to post no password in Crypters zone.

Let me know the conditions.

Premium.

Scanner.

Requirements.

I think this a good idea thank_you and I hope there will be many participating.

ok I'm willing to compete :d_training:

my idea if can add Awards label for winner

Edited by bxlcity

why we don't do a hacking competition ... hacking sites .... finding fails ..... etc

and the one that have more sites and fails win a membership "staff member" ; "master" ;

[MENTION=5640]CrypterHacker[/MENTION], well i think that's an awesome idea! I ,for one, will be willing to participate.
Very cool that you liked of idea friend I go try preceded with this idea of a competition for all.

I think of entering. thank_you

What is the prize for the winner? If you have premium good sized I'll get into that competition. After all a contest without a premium deserving the top 1 would be bad. It would be better to post no password in Crypters zone.

Let me know the conditions.

Premium.

Scanner.

Requirements.

I do not know if you pay reading attention on the issue here is only a suggestion the thinks users,this will be made in early will make the ads outlined in the competition and with the go win and what these for the winner

I think this a good idea thank_you and I hope there will be many participating.

ok I'm willing to compete :d_training:

my idea if can add Awards label for winner

Thanks my friend I'm happy for you reply and suggestions also, what you suggest? for winner? I also go participate, say me in a MP for me or with [MENTION=3092]Caballo[/MENTION] for help with competition

why we don't do a hacking competition ... hacking sites .... finding fails ..... etc

and the one that have more sites and fails win a membership "staff member" ; "master" ;

good and a good idea but I do not know if will appear users who can not do so for example I the modding and something easy that everyone knows to do, what thinks ?? we continue with the idea or not?

Thanks to all by reply suggestion. @Dynomite @swag666 @bxlcity

why we don't do a public thread to vote what competition they want to do

or

do a public thread to participate on site hacking ... if we have more than 5 members we start the competition and at the end of the competition the winner will do tutorials for site hacking ... finding fails .. etc and he will get the membership + some "credit cards" or "ppls"