YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Blog Defender (WORDPRESS-SECURITY-2013)

sQuo

This is the hidden content, please

Blog Defender

15 minutes & your site is secured…

NO PHP/SQL Editing – NO Complex Security Files – NO Monthly Fees…

wordpress SECURITY ON STEROIDS – SAME RESULTS IN LESS TIME

Some of the early ways I used to secure wordpress involved PHP editing, modifying SQL tables, writing complex server files & using costly “fix all” plugins. In reality this was all a waste of time & money – on average it took me several hours to secure a website. I have 100s of WordPress domains – that’s months of work! With Blogdefender once you’ve done it a few times you can secure a site in less than 15 minutes with no corners cut!!

JUST A FEW Free DOWNLOADS & A FEW CLICKS OF A MOUSE

For 6 months I’ve tried & tested various ways to Get the job done & I believe I have found the easiest, cheapest & fastest way to do this. I’ll show you how to use some excellent free software & plugins to do what would otherwise be a painful task. With Blogdefender Security Policy you’ll be able to quicly secure wordpress websites yourself without paying others to do this for you or needing a degree in programming.

Pass: level-23.biz

• 2 months later...