YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked [C#] Dark Fire Crypter

SD8Z

[spoiler=Español]Bueno, aqui esta el codigo fuente de un crypter que hice hace bastante tiempo, lo acabo de volver a checkear y es detectado por 8 antivirus. Pues no se, se los dejo, haber si lo vuelven FUD otravez. Por lo menos lo era cuando lo hice por primera vez. Para ser honesto es muy simple, usa RC4 para encriptarlo, tiene 3 funciones basicas que son empezar con el computador, esconderse, y "derretirse" a la primera ejecucion. Aqui una foto:

This is the hidden content, please

Y aqui una foto del scan del server de hace unos cuantos minutos:

Probablemente haga otra version en CodeDOM, FUD, y talvez lo de aqui con el codigo tambien.

Edit:

Ah y perdon por el codigo del stub lo hice asi para saltear algunos AVs. Tecnica no muy buena pero que sirve en algunos casos :P

[spoiler=English]Well, here is the source code of a crypter that I made long time ago, I just checked it again and it is detected by 8 antivirus. Well, I don't know, here it is, maybe you could get it FUD again. At least it was when I made it for first time. To be honest, it is very simple, it uses RC4 to encrypt, and it has 3 basic functions that are start with the pc, hide, and melt in the first execution. Here's a picture:

And here a picture of the scan of the server a few minutes ago:

I'd probably make another version in CodeDOM, FUD, and release it here too with the source code.

Edit:

Oh and sorry for the code in the stub, it was made like that to bypass a few AVs. Not very good way to, but it works a few times.

Descarga/Download:

Es el codigo fuente, asi que no creo que se nesecite scan del archivo (¿creo?)/It is the source code, so I don't think that a scan of the file is needed (I think?).

Bueno y, ¿que piensan?/And well, what do you think?

Edited by SD8Z

• 1 month later...