YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked [FULL]{MUST SEE}[HOT]--The Best Tools Collection--[HOT]{MUST SEE}[FULL]

ohgud

Software Collection for hacking and programming...hope you all will like this collection !!

* Must Run A Virus Scan First Please *

PenProtect

You can put a password for your pendrive (USB flash) using this tool:

This is the hidden content, please

Craagle v3.0

Find all cracks and serials you want for your trial softwares

VBScript make your pc to speak

I know that this script was post 2 days in this forum but noticed that some people can't make it to work. This is a working VBScript. Try it from here:

or

Advanced zip Password Recovery v4.00

This software will find passwords for protected zip files. Serial number included

Advanced Archive Password Recovery pro v4.5

This This software will find passwords for protected rar files. Serial number included

Process_Hacker

See everything that is connected from your pc to the web and vice versa. Very effective to catch hackers

Brutus quick buttons

This is a very good software for lazy people who want everything to be done with the easiest and the simplest way. Use quick buttons to log in/out , restart , shutdown your system.

Typing Master Pro

No more typing nightmares. Learn to type one your keyboard like a master. It is very easy to use and would promote you to a master in typing on the keyboard in few days.

Html lock

Protect your web page with this uniquesoftware. This software will set a very strong password for your html pages. Actually it will encode all the page contents for the first time and will encode the already encode code another time. And you will be able to put a username and a password for your html page. Off course the username and the password is encoded as well.

7z

Save from 70-80% of your file required space using this archiver. 7z is the most powerful archiver ever made. No Winrar or winzip or winace can beat him in this domain. I don't think i need to explain it since he is the most archive software successful and the most reputated one in the world.

Delayed Shutdown

This software will help you to time when you want your pc to turn off. Everything is automated. Just set the number of hours and the software will start the count down.

Resource Hack

This tool will help you to steel any software you want by changing the details that make the product refers to a certain company and you can make it your by introducing your name inside.

This tool should be combined with the next tool "psp editor" for best results

PSP editor

This software will help you to see the source code of the product and will give you many options that can help you to modify the product the way you want.

A combination of this tool and the one before "Resource Hack" will make your job easier

Mess Bomber

This is also a spammer bot. Same as the previous one , can be used to spam any email you want quickly and easily.

Fill-er-up collection

This 3 softwares are spammers. you can use these tools to spam any email you want very quickly and in only few steps. Ability to attach a file and to stop any time you want. Very effective. All credit go to Nathan72389

Bomb Them!

This is also a spammer bot. Same as the previous one , can be used to spam any email you want quickly and easily. Ability to attach a file and to stop any time you want. All credit go to Nathan72389

Shock Labs File Binder v1.0

This is was posted long time ago in the forum and i think he did get the reputation he should. This is very good tool to bind (mix) an ".exe" with a ".jpep" or a ".mp3"

You can use this one if you want to attack a virus or trojan to a pic. One of the best binder in the domain so far

Portable.Wireless WEP Key Password Spy v1

A very good software to hack any wireless wep connection that your wireless device can detect very quickly. You can use now your neighbor connection to do your dirty jobs and to get away with it. Remember always use proxy with it.

Ardamax Keylogger 3.1

This is a keylogger. You can register now any pressed key in a log file so you can check it later. Hide it from the eyes of the PC users and register there types. Ability to remote the log file via email to a email you have already specified. Very effective to spy on someone and especially kids in order to protect them from abuse.

Server Attack

Do a DDos attack to any website and paralyze it by increase the UDP Data sent to this website. In other words you will increase the request to open the webpage to 200 request at the same time which should paralyze the website targeted.

Tartou2 File Pumper 1.0

I have created this tool. This tool is very useful to increase your applications size. Just drag and drop the file inside this tools and indicate how many KB you want to add. I use it very useful and works perfectly.

Facebooz

Many people were asking on how to hack facebook account. This tool is design to hack any facebook account you want with 2 simple steps. Specify the username and the pass list and let it work.

It will hack that account and give you the pass.

And for idiots who say that it doesn't work. Well it works but it need times between each attemd to login otherwise it will become a facebooz freezer

Brutus

This tool will hack for you any login page by trying all password possibilities. The reason i added here is because many people were finding troubles with there brutus and couldn't do any hack so this one should solve all there nightmares.

PassList Generator

Many days ago someone post here in the forum a pass list that is 2GB size. I know that some people cannot download such a file including me so i did some search and found this tool. This software should create the pass list that you need to your brute force. Very small size but very big efficiency.

In Shadow Batch Virus Gen - 4.1.2

This tool is a virus creater. It will create very proffesional virus. Never test any virus on your PC. Very effective for bad hackers.

password with no quotes: "In shadow"

Atomics Virus Creator V.65

This tool is a virus creater. It will create very proffesional virus. Never test any virus on your PC. Very effective for bad hackers

Now I will post 3 tools that should be downloaded toghether for better results.

Exploitscanner

This tool will search for vulnarable websites. You only have to write the dock and it will search for potential website to hack. Always use inurl:"article.php?id=1" as a dork.

SQL I Helper V.2.7

After you find your potential website , use this tool to auto hack the website using SQL injection. This tool will do all the hard job by itself. Just select buttons to tell here what to do.

You might need to find the pass using the hash method

Admin finder

After you findthe passwords , use this tool to find the admin page login. Some people are heaving problems finding that page. This should solve this problem but remember that can't find all login pages. It use the most common extensions. You have the ability to add more extensions to the list to increase your search range

cain and abel

Crack PC passwords , hack network connections , sniff , brute , ....................... and all your dirty job.

I don't think i need to explain what does this tool do. Everyone know about and how neccesary it for hacking job.

w32 disassembler degguer

This tool will help you to disassemble any program you want. Very effective for programmers

72389 Email Bomber

This tool will help you to spam any email you want. This one is special because you have the ability to spam from different email at the same time. All credit go to Nathan72389

Simple Binder

Use this tool to bind any 2 files in a single file. You are not restricted to jpg or mp3 files but you can bind any type of file. It is very effective to hide virus and worms and all malwares type. All credits go Nathan72389

Hotmail Hacker And Messenger Fun

This tool will help you to hack any Hotmail messenger you want. It simply work by making the person think he can hack email using it while in the reality he is the one to be hacked. All credit go to Nathan72389

Gmail Hacker

This tool will help you to hack any Gmail you want. It simply work by making the person think he can hack email using it while in the reality he is the one to be hacked. All credit go to Nathan72389

Chat Spammer

Use this tool to spam any chat room. Write what phrase you want it to be spammed. I am still try to figure out the best way to use it. Very funny and worst to try it

1st Mass Mailer 4.2

This tool will help you to mass spam emails. Little bit compliacted but very very effective.

Serial: "18935379480889"

Thanks to 88power88 for the serial

My lock box

Many people were asking for tools to hide files and folders. This tool will hide the files that you don't want anyone to see it by hiding it inside a box that the software create and to make it impossible to anyone to reach it. Very easy to use

I lock

Same as the one before but this one is more proffessional. This tool will hide the files that you don't want anyone to see it by hiding it inside a box that the software create and to make it impossible to anyone to reach it.

Lock an exe

This tool will lock any ".exe" file by making it not working anymore. If you click on the new exe , it won't execute. Ability to share it between PCs safetly at a condition that these 2 pc have this tools to lock it and unlock it

Icon Changer v3.8

Some people were asking for tools that can change the icon for there files. Use this tool to change the icons of any thing you want on your PC. Customize anything that have a icon interference.

Open VPN

OpenVPN is a full-featured SSL VPN solution which can accomodate a wide range of configurations, including remote access, site-to-site VPNs, WiFi security, and enterprise-scale remote access solutions with load balancing, failover, and fine-grained access-controls. GUI-version for Windows!

BlueFTP

This is an old tool which will helps you to hack mobiles throw bluetooth. Try it by yourself.

DELmE's Batch Virus Generator v1.0

This tool is a virus creater. It will create very proffesional virus. Never test any virus on your PC. Very effective for bad hackers. All credits go to DELmE

DELmE's Batch Virus Generator v2.0

This tool is a virus creater. It will create very proffesional virus. I would say it is best virus creater i have ever saw. Never test any virus on your PC. Very effective for bad hackers. All credits go to DELmE

Windows command list

This is a list for most of the windows operator commands. It can very useful for virus programmers.

THC-Hydra 5.4

This tool is a really good one to hack websites.This tool supports: TELNET, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, HTTP-PROXY, SMB, SMBNT, MS-SQL, MYSQL, REXEC,RSH, RLOGIN, CVS, SNMP, SMTP-AUTH, SOCKS5, VNC, POP3, IMAP, NNTP, PCNFS, ICQ, SAP/R3, LDAP2, LDAP3, Postgres, Teamspeak, Cisco auth, Cisco enable, LDAP2 and Cisco AAA. It is worth to try it.

John the ripper

This tool is should crack password

Rainbowcrack 1.2

This tool will helps you to crack the PC users and administartors passwords. This is really good. Tutorial on how to use it is included.

Konboot

This tool should recover your lost passwords for your PCs users accounts. This is an iso file so you have to burn it on a CD so it works. Work for Windows/Linux

For more information

Firefox Master Password Remover

This tool will remove the Master password on firefox. I create it and test it on my PC and works fine. I got this idea since i saw many people begging for master password on their firefox browser. Very effective

Rapidshare Points Generator v2.4

This tool should generate points for your rapidshare accounts. Clean but not test it. Try it and let us know if it works

Icon changer

I noticed that some people asking for ful version icon changer. I couldn't bring the full version but i bring this. A very simple tool to add/remove icons for any application. It is shareware.

Icons Extract

The Icons Extract utility scans the files and folders on your computer, and extract the icons and cursors stored in EXE, DLL, OCX, CPL, and in other file types. You can save the extracted icons to ICO files (or CUR files for cursors), or copy the image of a single icon into the clipboard. Very useful

XSS_Scanner_1.0

This tool have been posted twice before but looks it is lost in the forum so i took the initiative to post it in my list. This tool will scan the web using google and will search for vulnerable XSS website.

k9 web protection

This tool will let you control your browsers by control what types of websites to block or what particulary websites to block. It is very effective for parental control to limit what there children can access including hacking . Also ability to protect from infected websites. A full list of websites already exist. Very effective

72389 Mass Bomber

This tool will let you to send messages to multiple emails from a signle email at the same time. very effective. All credit go to Nathan72389

Nsis 2.45

This contain some really good scripts that can be used in your websites and ability to create the script you want. Very good for java writers

Password door

This tool will helps you to restrict access to applications installed on your PC. This tool will put a password that you choose on the application that you choose so no one can open it without a password. Very effective

Security administrator

This tool will give control on all tasks that all user account have. Block what you don't want them to have as tasks and options eg: block downloading

L337 Virus Creator

This tool is a fake virus generator. It looks like a virus generator while in fact it will infect the person himself. Use it to trick your victims. Let them think they can create virus using this one while they will get infected once they press any button. NEVER EVER test it on yourself. It will infect you. All credits go to Right Hand Man.

Code:

Password generator 2.02

This tool will create complex passwords that you choose the type of the password and ability to personalize the person.

Dork list

This is a list for some of the most used dorks in hacking websites.

Avast Virus removal pro v4

This is one of the best virus removal if not the best. It will search for virus on your system and remove them. Very effective

Password Zilla

This is the best password generator i have ever saw in my life. It will create the most complex and complicated passwords in the world. Choose the format of your password and what caracters to use and let it work. Also this tool can crack hashes. I am in love with this tool. My msn was hacked twice but a third time when i used a password generated by this one. Very effective

WinRar Password Remover v1.1

This tool will crack any protected winrar files.

GroundZero's Account Freezer V1.0

This tool will freeze facebook accounts.All credits go to GroundZero

Tutorial

LC4

One of the most proffesional windows password crackers. very useful

1 million serials

This have been posted before and i think it is damn good that it shouldn't be lost with the other files. It will provide you with serials for over 1 million software.

Forum auto poster

This was posted before in the forum but his owner was quicked out the forum.This tool will helps you to auto post in multiple forums in very few and easy steps.

Autorun pro entreprise

This is the best autorun maker i have ever saw. It is damn pro. It can be very useful making your virus to autorun.

File renamer

This tool will remane a very big number of files and folders at the same in only few clicks. Pro hackers can use this one to mess victims system.

Cheat Engine 55

This tool will helps to hack different things including flash games.

Tutorial

Alpha editor

Alpha Editor is a Windows based text editor designed to make the creation and use of batch files by administrators easier. Alpha editor includes built in coding for login script creation.

CSS Maker

Create stylesheets with no CSS knowledge! Don´t worry about the german intro, language can be adjusted in the program... very useful for websites writers

Scour 2.3.7

I know that many people use scour.com to gain money and that they are getting tireds doing the searches by themself.This tool was posted before in the forum. Use theis tool to automate the searches on scour.com. Jsut input your informations in "Settings.ini" file and you are ready to use it and to win money.

Ultimate hack pack 1

- HOTMAIL HACKING

- YAHOO HACKING

- MSN FUN TOOLS

- FAKE SCREENS/PAGES

- OTHER HACKING TOOLS

- FUN TOOLS

MSN Chat Monitor And Sniffer

MSN Password Retriever

MSN Hacker DUC

Head f*** HotMail HAck

HotMail Hacker XE Edition

HotMail HAck

HotMAil Hacker

MSN Passwords

MSN Flooder

MSN Sniffer

MSN SPY Lite

HotMail Hacker Gold

HotMail HAcker Final

Give me Ur Pass

HotMail Brute Forcer

MSN PAssword Finder

MSN Password Grabber

Hack MSN Password

Hack HotMAil Evolution

MAgic Password Sender

MSN Locker

HotMail Killer

Hot Freeze

MessenPass

HotMAil Hack !

Ice Cold Reload

HotMail Killer 2

Nuke MSN

Yahoo Messenger Login Screen

MSN Messenger 7 Login Screen

MSN Messenger 5 Login Screen

MSN Messenger 4.6 Login Screen

HotMail Login Screen

Fake Web Pages 2

Fake Eeb Pages 1

AOL Killer

Fake Login HotMail

B-S Spy

Saria Fake Logins

Yahoo Password Retrieval

Yacam

Yahoo **

Yahoo Booster

Yahoo Hack!

Yahoo Password Stealer

S-H Yahoo Password Sender

NetWork Password Recovery

Net BIOS Name Scanner

FTP Password Hacker

Cable Modem Sniffer

Port Listening XP

Blue Port Scanner

www 2 IP

XP Killer

Sniff Password

Port Scanner

Fast Resolver

Domain Scan

Whois Domain

NetRes View

PHPbb Defacer

Angry IP Scanner

FTP Brute Forcer

Hook Tool Box

Smart HAck UpLoader

Remote Anything

Post Sage

PHPbb Attacker

Skinner

MSN Bomber Man

Ultimate Nick PopUpz

MSN 7 Universal Patcher

Emoticons Creator

MSN Picture Crawler

Anti Status Bomb

MSN Detector

Multi MSN Loader

Kitle

Protect Lithium

Tray It!

MSN Block Checker

MSN Auto Responder

MSN Virus Cleaner

MSN Dondurucu

Ultimate hack pack 2:

Apache Hacking TooLz Directory:

Apache Chunked Scanner

Apache Hacker Tool v 2.0

Apache H4x0r Script

Remote File Inclusion And Remote Command Execution Directory :

IIS 5 Dav Scanner & Exploiter

PHP Attacker

PHP Injection Scanner & Exploiter

XML-RPC Scanner & Exploiter

Databases & SQL Injection & XSS TooLz Directory:

Casi 4.0

ForceSQL

Mssql BruteForce TooL

SQL Ping 2

SQL Recon

SQL Vuln Scanner

SQL & XSS TooL

PHP Shells:

rootshell v2.0

c99shell #16

Backdoor php v0.1

r57shell

ajan

casus15

cmd (asp)

CyberEye (asp)

CyberSpy5 (asp)

Indexer (asp)

Ntdaddy (asp)

News Remote PHP Shell Injection

PHP Shell

phpRemoteView

nstview php shellb

Ultimate hack pack 3 (yahoo hacking tools)

password:"tartou2"

I had to put a password to prevent uploading from checking the content of the file because they keep deleting it. Just remove the quotes and use the password to access the file

Ultimate hack pack 4 (rapidshare hacking tools)

Ultimate hack pack 5

* IMC Grahams Trojan

* IMC Ice Dragon

* Myspace Password Cracker

* IMC Myspace Phisher

* Ultra Surf

* Rapid Share Account Gen

* MSN Nudge Madness

* Ice Reloaded MSN Freezer

* IMC Handbook

* BrutusAE2