YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked DTM – Digi Traffic Multiplier

sQuo

This is the hidden content, please

1. Update your blog with targeted content whenever you want… with no effort! Want a new, targeted post every day, 7 days a week? Of course you do, because new content means new traffic! You give the command and the DTM takes over… posting targeted content directly relevant to your niche… on complete autopilot.

2. Arm yourself with the next generation of content-creation weaponry: old-style autoblogging fills your blog with low-quality content in the hope some of it might work. The DTM works with the precision of a military sniper. A unique algorithm works out the keywords your traffic will be using and generates content directly relevant to them… making every piece a direct hit!

3. Create a conversation that everyone will want to join: it’s a fact that people relate better to content if they feel a personal connection. The DTM comes with a bank of stock images… all with full permission to use alongside quotes and posts… and will automatically post them with the content to give your blog that personal touch.

4. Post targeted content at any level: want something for the front-page? Or maybe a post buried in a sub-page… attracting traffic without disturbing your regular readers? Whichever you need, the DTM does it for you with the click of a button.

5. Maximise your exposure to Google with complete on-page SEO: you know that if Google doesn’t notice you, your blog is just a waste of cyberspace. The DTM automatically optimises every bit of content it generates, practically forcing search engines to pay attention!

6. Use A-grade software for a bargain-basement price: The DTM hasn’t just been hacked together like some other WordPress plugins… I made sure it was engineered by a professional programming team so I knew it was a weapons-grade product. Expensive? Yes it was, but the traffic I’m getting now means it was well worth it… and that’s why you’re far smarter than I am… you waited for me to put in the investment so you can buy it for a fraction of what it cost me to develop!

Download