YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Hidden website visitor

cnupo

Question

Hi guys, need a software to make hidden visits from client's computer to a website, I tried few RATs, unfortunately in most of them that function does not work or opens a visible window in windows 7, 8 and 10. What program should I use? The server have to be cryptable and prefer with NO dependencies and with unicode support. Pls Help az:

Re: Hidden website visitor

The first code part it's java language as you can see in the imports and the second part start from declare this is pl/sql it's a prodecural language to manage functions, procedure, triggers on Database.

This is the hidden content, please

To complile you should install JVM , copy code and paste inside txt, save as my nameClass.java after that

you can open a cmd console and in the same Directory where it's your java Class type this commands.

javac nameClass.java

After that you should see something like this nameClass.class to run it java nameClass without .class

I recomended use an IDE as Netbeans or Eclipse ,that's all my friend...! remember delete for(;;;) because

create an unlimited loop;;

Thanks to read me

Edited by r3spald0