YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked LoadDll

top10

LoadDll

Better version of RunDll with GUI. This program allows you to load DLLs on Windows. You can select how to load the DLL. By direct Entry Point call (DllMain) or if you want to call directly an exported function of the DLL.

Supported calling conventions

Right now I support stdcall, fastcall and cdecl. Cdecl special: In the new version it will try to auto detect how many arguments the function needs (by counting MOV REG, [EBP +] and PUSH [ebp +]).

Number of arguments

The number of arguments will be disassembled and assumed by LoadDll (RETN instruction). You can always change the number of arguments. I support only up to 5 arguments of a function. The argument types can be selected from: DWORD (numeric argument, support for dec and hex. Hex start with 0x), STR (String in ASCII), STRW (Unicode String) and a PTR (pointer which points to a empty memory allocation).

Usage

Load a DLL in LoadDLL and go on!

Source is made for Visual Studio 2010 and uses Length Disassembly Engine (LDE) by BeatriX and MemoryModule by Joachim Bauch. I made this tool in 2011 and updated it in 2014.

This is the hidden content, please

[HIDE-THANKS]

[/HIDE-THANKS]