YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked How to lock a folder with a password.

dEEpEst

Credits: b0mbpr0ducti0ns

in this useful tut i will show you how to make a folder locker to lock folders.

Maybe your little brother uses your pc and some how want to open something but you don't want him to open it? then you have come to the right place.

what a fucking intro... lets get to the tutorial.

======================

The tutorial:

Step 1: Open notepad. [or notepad+]

Step 2: Copy the following code to the notepad [Click on the spoiler below to view the code]

This is the hidden content, please

Step 3: Now change the password in the if NOT %pass%==YOUR PASSWORDgoto FAIL line replace text of Your

Password with your password for the folder lock.

Step 4: Now click on file,save as and name it TheHappyTroll.bat

Step 5: Now open TheHappyTroll.bat and enter your password to open a private folder of yours.

Step 6: Now copy paste the files which you want to hide and make it secure in the private folder

Step 7:Now open TheHappyTroll.bat file and press Y to lock the private folder with your password.

Step 8:To open the secured files open TheHappyTroll.bat file and enter your password and your files are there. for you.

======================

Now incase you don't have brain.exe and you don't understand something, feel free to ask me in a reply down below.

And don't ask why we named the file ''TheHappyTroll.bat'' with that name,its just because i like it.

Don't forget to write ''thanks'' in a reply down below to make the thread alive and to make more people see it and benefit from it.

Cya in the next thread