YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked RAT'S IP Hidde ?

w3cherz

Question

Dear friends, I have a question for you. Tell me, how do you hide your ip when the spread of rats ? all vpn became chargeable... What can you recommend as an alternative to free. I enjoyed the free vpn, but they all ports are closed... girl_cray

5 answers to this question

Re: RAT'S IP Hidde ?

0b3y, I do not have wi-fi, I have a direct connection. But it is impossible to create a VPN network Win 7 64b error 813, with a neighbor networks. Can I connect to Use under applied with stolen online ?

0b3y, I do not have wi-fi, I have a direct connection. But it is impossible to create a VPN network Win 7 64b error 813, with a neighbor networks. Can I connect to Use under applied with stolen online ?

you can use rats on stolen wifi just open the ports on the admin page or if you dont now the password just use albertino port mapper

swag666, I do not have wi-fi, I have the passwords from the Scan Router. Reconnecting I to them in a straight line, creating a connection to the network. It is safe if I rats to Use ?

I will strongly recomend to use 1 or 2 of this ones, because when they reach the 1 one they will be able to trace you... btw you really have to mess things up if they go after you...