YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked Correr vb6 exe con extension spoofeada

top10

Question

Buenas tengo una duda,quiero que un archivo encriptado pasado por un extension spoofer funcione,he probado todo tipo de runpes y de alternativas al exepath y si le pongo extensiones estilo .pif .cmd .com etc si arranca(por ejemplo con la api getfilemodulename),pero ninguno lo hace funcionar cuando lo paso por un spoofer cambiandole la extension a mp3 o avi por ejemplo,sin embargo se que en vb6 se puede ya que por ejemplo el fly crypter lo hace pero solo he visto ese que lo pueda hacer y no hay manera de entender el codigo porque esta ofuscado y las apis pasadadas ademas a loadlibray, msbmv60 y cosas asi,alguien sabe el porque y como hacerlo o alguna idea?Saludos.

5 answers to this question

Re: Correr vb6 exe con extension spoofeada

I dont know autoit,but if is a extension spoofer that is not i am searching,my question is about how a crypted file in vb6 with the extension changed like for example .mp3,.jpg etc with any extension spoofer dont run,i got "error 52 wrong number or filename",if is .cmd,.com.bat or another executable extension without spoofed extension runs (with getmodulefilename api for example to get the fullpath of the file),i have tried many runpes and fullexepath alternatives but none works and the only crypted file that runs in vb6 with a spoofed extension is fly crypter but is impossible understand the code because is obfuscated and the apis are hooked or changed to msmvb60 and things like that and i want know how is possible to do that,thanks for answer,regards.

Re: Correr vb6 exe con extension spoofeada

Yes that is i mean,when crypt the file if i spoof extension to mp3 avi or whatever says that error and the only crypted file that runs when the extension is spoofed is with fly crypter only and i dont know why.

1-Crypted with any vb6 crypter and then spoof extension to this crypted file = error 52

2-Crypted with fly crypter and then spoof extension to this crypted file = run perfect.