YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Pyxiewps v1.1

0x1

Pyxiewps is a wireless attack tool written in python that uses reaver, pixiewps, macchanger and aircrack to retrieve the WPS pin of any vulnerable AP in seconds. It's a wrapper. It is meant for educational purposes only. All credits for the research go to Dominique Bongard.

It uses: Reaver: Reaver 1.5.2 mod by t6_x & DataHead & Soxrok2212 & Wiire & kib0rg Pixiewps: by wiire

[spoiler=Pyxiewps v1.1 - Demostracion]

There are already a bunch of tools, reaver included, that can attack an access point (AP) using the Pixie Dust vulnerability but I wanted to do something automatic, fast and user friendly, so here we are.

I also wrote this program to be used on the fly as I walk in the city. If the router is vulnerable, this script uses reaver and pixiewps to retrieve the AP password in, at least, 9 seconds. YUP! You get the WPA password of any vulnerable AP in 9 seconds using the fastest configuration.

It enumerates all the APs with active WPS, tries to get the PKE, PKR, E-NONCE, R-NONCE, AUTHKEY, HASH1 and 2 using the patched version of reaver, then passes all that information to pixiewps program so that it can retrieve the WPS pin, and finally runs reaver again with the pin that pixiewps found to get the AP WPA password.

Source & Download : [HIDE-THANKS]

This is the hidden content, please
[/HIDE-THANKS]