YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked SamForum v1.0

dEEpEst

samforum

I have been working on this forum for a while, thought of adding couple premium features and sell it but due to lack of time I may or may not be able to finish it - so here, I am going to release what has been done, for free. Forum has been made with general security in mind, all queries in uses PDO and the best is that I have written all the code in Object Oriented style which will give you ability to extend of easily make modifications with ease.

Functionality:

Sql injections protected(PDO)

Basic XSS protected

Registration

Login

Captcha(basic)

Recover password

Change password

Chatbox

Search

Post threads

Post replies

Edit threads(edit own thread title/body)

Create category(admin)

Edit category(admin)

Delete categories(admin)

Edit threads(admin)

Delete threads(admin)

Delete replies(admin)

Clicks tracker

Functionality that may be added in future.

Mentioning system

Private messaging

Status update

Design

How to guide.

Open connection_to_db.php file and write down your dataabse details, hostname, username, password and databse name. Change site_name name in form_registration_class.php on line 110 to your website/forum link, and "from" to your website's name, for example "sam forums".

There is no need to import database or table, I have written all the queries, that should make required tables for you. Just create a database named "forum".

Download:

[HIDE-THANKS]

This is the hidden content, please
[/HIDE-THANKS]