YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Ayuda BugDll metodo moddear

Larscot

Question

Hola, aplique a mi stub ese metodo, pero al guardar los acmbios y encryptar la bolita me dice que falta MSVBVM60.DLL, solo que me salta cuando le saco al stub .dll a cada archivo. si se los dejo funciona lo mas normal. Me interesa como puedo parchear este problema, porque me tira abajo mas de 6 avs abajo. Saludos

2 answers to this question

Re: Ayuda BugDll metodo moddear

BugDll? Is the method where you change MSVBVM60.DLL to XXXXXXX.DLL? In that case the XXXXXXX.DLL must be in the same folder that the EXE file or in the System32 folder, otherwise it won't work.

You can bind all files and drop the dll in System32 folder just before execute the main EXE file (carefull with Admin privileges to copy/paste in Windows root folder).

Or you can load the XXXXXXXX.DLL "on the fly", and add a reference to that memory space in order to use the library functions. This method is for advanced users, maybe you want try the first method.

Regards.

Re: Ayuda BugDll metodo moddear

---------------------------------------

Edit.

My mystake, the method above is "DAF" xD

BugDll removes the ".DLL" of "MSVBVM60.DLL" right? Well... usually there are 2 references of MSVBVM60.DLL in a standard VB6 application, one is in the first 1000 bytes of the file, and the other is almost at the end (function imports).

You can't remove the .DLL from the one on the top because it's the absolute filename of the dll (I really can't remember the exact reason, maybe you should search on google for the structure of an VB6 exe file). Now,, you can do it for the one on the bottom, because it's just an import.

You can do several interesting stuff with that two references, you just must play with those.

Another edit:

Haha, se me olvidó que la pregunta estaba en ESPAÑOL. Ya me acostumbré tanto a escribir cosas técnicas en inglés. Perdón por eso, espero que me hayas entendido bro.

Edited by chequinho