YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Masked Crypter - No Dependencies - Startup - ZoneID Remover - Fast and Stable [Cracked

davids

This is the hidden content, please

SERVER SCAN

[HIDE-THANKS]

[/HIDE-THANKS]

INFECTED INFECTED INFECTED INFECTED INFECTED INFECTED

DOWLOAND LİNK

[HIDE-THANKS]

[/HIDE-THANKS]

INFECTED INFECTED INFECTED INFECTED INFECTED INFECTED

Edited by you2004975
Analysis

Re: Masked Crypter - No Dependencies - Startup - ZoneID Remover - Fast and Stable [Cracked

For me its giving an error at iexplorer.exe when executed, also it runs the server 2!

Edited by 0b3y

Re: Masked Crypter - No Dependencies - Startup - ZoneID Remover - Fast and Stable [Cracked

hey bro 0b3y , you know what is more strange, of prime time that I testing don't work more now yes this worked haha that Crypter crazy, of time worked! Win7 x64 with Darkcomet don't give errors! tongue7

hey bro 0b3y , you know what is more strange, of prime time that I testing don't work more now yes this worked haha that Crypter crazy, of time worked! Win7 x64 with Darkcomet don't give errors! tongue7

Yeah! xD its something strange probably bad coded, just tryed to read the code but protected :(

Yeah! xD its something strange probably bad coded, just tryed to read the code but protected :(

I think you are infected ajc5

This fucking member try to make victim's, so be sure to clean up your PC

I think you are infected ajc5

This fucking member try to make victim's, so be sure to clean up your PC

Didnt saw nothing, at least in the virtual :(