YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked Need advice with crypters

lamysterio

Question

Hello LeVeL-23 members. I'm trying to make a crypter in other programming languages because I want it to have no dependencies like .NET

So my question is: What is the best programming language that I can make crypters with no dependencies and works with Windows xp/7/8.

P.S does DELPHI 7 have dependencies ? I couldn't find a download link on this forum.

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

Re: Need advice with crypters

in vb6 has no dependency with the customer of crypter who needs ronda ocx! Delphi 7 if I'm not mistaken has no dependence on any part over the best version for you to create a crypter in vb6..is vb.net need of netframwork spiteful:

The best language is Delphi because (for what I seen) it's more easy get FUDs (if you dominate the language) directly in source.

VB6 is more easy to learn and dominate, but you must have good skills in programming and logic in order to get FUD from source.

I recommend you VB6 (since you come from .NET), the syntax is similar and there are hundreds of manuals/tutos/example codes in this forum (and in the entire web).

Regards.

Thank you but VB6 crashes if I ad a button or textbox or image to my form it says "stopped working" even if I installed "Ronda OCX". So do you know how to fix this ?

Edited by lamysterio

Thank you but VB6 crashes if I ad a button or textbox or image to my form it says "stopped working" even if I installed "Ronda OCX". So do you know how to fix this ?

Ehm, reinsrtall, download it from another web, make sure you don't install in unattended or custom windows, install it in a different PC instead of install in in the same that you use for .NET, etc...

A mi me pasaba algo parecido en w7 pero lo que tienes que hacer es ejecutar como admin para solucionar varios errores, espero servirte de ayuda