This is the hidden content, please

Update 1.6.0

06-01-2014

[HIDE-THANKS]

[/HIDE-THANKS]

Changelog

§1 - Recode of Builder

As I lost a big part of the RazorCrypt Source because I was raided by the police I needed to recode almost the entire builder - this should also fix some issues as I was able to make everything more clean.

§2 - Stub Changes

I changed a bit of the stub, it still was FUD, but as I don't want to need to push the update very soon.

I made some changes that should give me more time until the next refud is required.

§3 - New feature: Assembly Changer

While recoding the builder also embedded an assembly changer.

§4 - The invisible stuff

I also prepared some changes to the licensing system to make it even more secure. You can expect some news about this with Version 1.7.0.

Because of the re-code it COULD be that there are some small bugs, I was not able to find any so far. If you find any bug please PM me about and I will push a hotfix asap!

Sales:

Re: RazorCrypt 1.6.0

this is not running, file execute and nothing come up

no? crypter connected to verify the HWID, If not verify the crypter close

1.- Unpack

2.- Rename ALL Functions

3.- Crack License

tongue7

UnCracked Files

Re: RazorCrypt 1.6.0

sQuo bad decision to make it public T_T Do you remember what happend when you puplished fileguardian? I lerned my lesson girl_cray

You can put it in the premium section but not make it public anymore. I have seen many threads with your cracked crypter so prepare for changes in the crypter.

If you put it in the premium section or maybe add a level-23.cc account checker for anti leeching to the crypter next time good:

This would be a nother reason to get premium membership here