YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked Stable RAT after Windows Changing ?

SOSS

Question

hi ,

I am looking for a way to make a RAT working after Windows Changing ?

Is there any way to make a Permanent RAT that it wouldnt destroy even after windows changing ?

please help me

thanks...

looking for the best answer

Edited by SOSS

4 answers to this question

Re: Stable RAT after Windows Changing ?

Friend does not exist, let me get this straight, you ask if there is some RAT that is persistent even changing windows? Permanent does not have as why formating is of your pc deleted all of your archive of info of HD

So you say that there is no way ! yes ?

and also you know have seen that one person make a persistent access even after windows changing but i dont know how !

I know that after windows Changing all of the information will be deleted But i am looking for a way that after this i will have access too

You know i dont mean that a new RAT do this ! I mean that for example do sth with the DarkComet Server to make the server persist ! Or maybe after getting access do sth with Command Prompt to make some function that work after windows Changing !

you know for example i have an idea that after getting ACC from you Victim you make one file on the other Drives of the Victims Computer that works after windows Changing due to most of the time (c: Drive ) will be deleted and we do sth that one of our files works from the other drives after windows Changing !

it was just an idea ! I want your suggestion to make it worked !

Edited by SOSS

Well , Thanks Bro ....

so can anyone here explain more about that ?

or maybe anyway that you know ?

i know what a rootkit is on the linux server and I know that it is a way to get an access from the server but i dont know how to use it on Victims and what is differences between a rootkit and as you said a bootrootkit ...

if anyone knows please tell me

thanks.