YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked WarcarrierOS

Versus71

This is the hidden content, please

An NCURSES-based, all-in-one instrument panel for professional Wardriving.

I use Airodump-ng's output which I parse and add GPS coordinates. These are then used by the lib::GMAPS Google Maps Perl module that I made for creating code which is then viewed in the web browser. (most of this done as a proof of concept). TCPDUMP was initially used for 802.11 scanning on the RFMON device, but it doesn't return which encryption type is in use by the AP from the Beacon packets (just says 1 for PRIVACY). Scapy uses TCPDUMP and can only do the same thing. After doing research with C+Libpcap I recognized that Airodump-NG was the best option and that no other 802.11 protocol analyzer should ever be needed.

Bluetooth

The current version (all versions are in testing) includes support for the Ubertooth Bluetooth dongle for spectrum analyzing the 802.15 band of the ISM spectrum (2.400GHz-2.485GHz). Current

The actual scanning using probe null requests are used with hcitool via the Net::Bluetooth Perl module. Please read the Wiki page above for more information on the Ubertooth.

Global Positioning

This can only be used with the tested version of GPSd (3.4). The Perl modules lib::GPSO uses an OO algorithm to obtain the JSON data from gpspipe.

Logging

All logging is done with txt,HTML, and/or JavaScript. The Google Maps API is used for mapping Bluetooth devices found and WiFi APs. There currently is no logging function for Stations.

Site:

Download: