YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Solar Bot Crack | Ring 3 | FormGrabber | DDoS | Socks 5

goldregister

Re: Solar Bot Crack | Ring 3 | FormGrabber | DDoS | Socks 5

i tested it on xp, no connection. everything was installed successfully. shit doesnt happens in control panel

Depends the hosting you use!! If Local Server then Use (XAMPP 1.8.2) if (Appserv) Bot will never connect u need to edit the panel..

@ webster any crypter that support EOF can crypt it and @ rexton22, it's a easy bot to configure if you have deal several bots then use the same idea with it.. just find your config in INC folder and use md5 has password

Some of the bots connect .. some not.. An interesting error appears on those wich cannot connect .... (server not crypted)

This is the hidden content, please

Does anyone has seen the same error ? :fou2:

and guys... can someone reccomend a good free host for that bot?

Edited by cnupo

@ webster any crypter that support EOF can crypt it and @ rexton22, it's a easy bot to configure if you have deal several bots then use the same idea with it.. just find your config in INC folder and use md5 has password

I know how to install it. but unfortunately had a lot of vps hosting, and I can not install. just does not connect to server ... but all put right. Advise hosting any good :) is running this bot

Some of the bots connect .. some not.. An interesting error appears on those wich cannot connect .... (server not crypted)

This is the hidden content, please

Does anyone has seen the same error ? :fou2:

and guys... can someone reccomend a good free host for that bot?

Same error with Win7, doesn´t connect and did a loop of "can´t find address".

will test with XP to see what happens, and a good host? maybe an .onion host can help you, if you know what i mean