YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked How Block Any Visitor From Your AdminCP by MrB

dEEpEst

Credits: mrbeattyjr

Rather than all the annoying mods that email and waste time filtering, I've just simply do a preg_match on the AdminCP's index.

What this means in English.... If your IP address does not equal whats in the code, it simply boots you out. If you as an admin get your IP changed, simply download the index.php change number and upload

1. Download admincp/index.php

IMPORTANT make sure its the index.php in the AdminCP NOT the one in the base dir.

Open the file and directly under the first line which says <?php enter the following:

This is the hidden content, please

replace the X's with your IP address. Next go to the very bottom of the file where it says ?>

Just above that line enter:

Whatever you type in the mywebsite.com address is where people will be instantly forwarded to when they try to access the AdminCP

Question: I have more than 1 person who has access to the AdminCP, how do I add them?

Easy! When adding the code to the top where your IP address is entered, simply build an array like this:

Will this work on all vBulletin versions?

I would say most likely yes seeing as how its direct PHP code and not vB code, but has only been tested on VB4