YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked HUM and others please help me.

samsusm

Question

Hi,

At first I started creating crypter in vb6.I went through many tutorials in this forum.atlast I successful made a crypter.but the problem is that I dont have any idea in runpe .so I just copied it from another source .then I made a scan in novirusthanks engine, my client gave me 1/14 detection but whereas my stub gave me 9 /14 avs detection :(.could you please help me?

3 answers to this question

Re: HUM and others please help me.

You need to use Split, LOF, App.patch alternatives, also you can try with different types of runpes and add controls in your project like mscomctl.ocx etc... also put controls in a form like text, commandbuttons, photos etc... Make sure to change the project name. The most detected names are: Stub, Project, Proyecto, Crypter etc.. So change it to a custom thing like Fishing or something else. Compile using a different method (P-Code, Fast, No Optimitzation etc...) Also add an icon to the project! Apart from that, use a good encryption algothrytm. GOST, TEA, CRYPTAPI, DES...

I forgot it. Try to change Version Info. And dont save the project to a folder like that: X:\Crypter\Project.vbp try to save it for example in: C:\Fishing.vbp.

I hope youll get a better result!

See you!

Janpr99

Edited by Janpr99

Re: HUM and others please help me.

Yes brother, you can also add junkcode! Try this tool:

This is the hidden content, please
(Modding Suite by Scorpio)

Go to the Junkcode TAB and start generating from the left column which is for vb6.

then copy and paste in a user control in your vb6 project. (or in a module or form)

I think this tool only works in vista/7 becouse of the framework. (it is coded in .net)

see you!

Janpr99