YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Spreading eBook | Get 100+ Victims a DAY Easily

Re: Spreading eBook | Get 100+ Victims a DAY Easily

I personal don't use this method because i don't now nothing about modding but i talk about this method with my friend Janpr99 and she said to me that she now about this method from some time and work 100%

Re: Spreading eBook | Get 100+ Victims a DAY Easily

I personal don't use this method because i don't now nothing about modding but i talk about this method with my friend Janpr99 and she said to me that she now about this method from some time and work 100%

Yeah my friend as you said i learned this method a months ago. It is working 100% but i tried it on VB6. It is very simple you only have to include a downloader in your project once the file had been downloaded you had to execute it with "shellexecute" and thats it. There are a lot of alternatives too like putting a string in the project that contains the hexadecimal crypted server then when the program runs you decrypt this string and inject it to memory. Also you can put it as a resource... Then you can crypt the code to make it difficult to understand with a lot of encryptions.

My regards

Janpr99