YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Stealer

0b3y

EnglishEspañolHi all today im giving this php that "i made", some of the source is from hum and the other i dont know were i got it and without knowing php i put them togehter and make this script.His purpose is to get the ip,port,OS,user-agent,the method of the request(put or get),the page that has been requested, the cookie and put them in a txt. with name log.txtJust paste the source in the index.php and create a file with name log.txtBuenas a todos, hoy les traigo este php, su codigo es parte de hum y otra pagina que no me acuerdo, y sin saber php las junte. La finalidad de este script es coger la ip el puerto, el SO, el user-agent,metodo de pedida(get o post),la pagina que se pidio, la cookie y lo pone todo en un txt con nombre log.txtLo unico que hay que hacer es poner el codigo en el index.php y crear un archivo llamado log.txt

This is the hidden content, please

It will give us something like this:nos dara algo tal que asi:

Finally im giving this php encrypter so any one can know the code and steal it. Special thanks to Prospero who give me this tool.Finalmente les dejo este encruptador de php para que nadie les robe el codigo ni que se den cuenta de lo que estas haciendo.Gracias a Prospero por esta pagina

Edited by 0b3y
php encrypter aded