YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Torrent Spreading

Torrent Spreading

Preparation

First I want to say that this is my first tutorial on HF.

I know there are several tutorials about torrent spreading out there but since I lately used this method to get a lot of victims I wanted to make another tutorial about it.

Things you need(in that order):

The Pirate Bay account (best site in my opinion)

Patiernce

Crypter (sorry but your server hast to be crypted or it gets deleted)

Rat or keylogger or whatever you want to spread

Step 1

Torrent accounts get banned very fast. If you don’t spread carefully you will get banned after a few hours.

First you have to upload some legit stuff.

NO PROGRAMMS!!!

You have to possibilities.

1) You can upload some movies(english is best) but I don’t like it because they have a pretty big filesize and it’s hard to get seeders with them

2) You can upload music. This ist he best method in my opinion. You can either upload new albums from the charts or unpopular bands that are hard to find.

Step 2

Now you have to be patient.

Wait a week till you get to Step 3.

It’s very important because it makes you look more legit.

Sure you can upload other legit music or videos but still don’t upload programms.

Step 3

Upload a legit programm.

Like WinRar or TotalCommander... something like this.

You can get such programms either from torrent site or from filesharing boards like „warez-bb“.

Step 4

If you think your legit upload has enough seeders… around 20-30 is enough, you can start uploading your server.

But make sure that the programm you bind it to still works. Thats a misstake many people make.

Step 5

Upload 1-3 programms everyday and you will get more seeders and more downloads and also more installs.

I get around 20-30 installs a day with 5 servers uploaded.

Some usefull tricks

-Look at fresh torrents which programms are downloaded very often

-Buy a trusted account and skip step 1-4

-Try to get into exclusiv torrent sites… once you are in you will get much more installs

Re: Torrent Spreading

ond[O];35792']BUen tuto , pero de donde saco una cuenta torrent? , eso no me lo explicas solo dices que tengo que conseguirla , hace rato vengo renegando con el tema del spread..

This is the hidden content, please

• 5 weeks later...

el problema del tuto es que los tracks joden no entiendo esa parte subo el archivo a torrent pero no se descarga jamas que es lo q no entiendo si alguien tiene alguna explicacion jaja me dice

el problema del tuto es que los tracks joden no entiendo esa parte subo el archivo a torrent pero no se descarga jamas que es lo q no entiendo si alguien tiene alguna explicacion jaja me dice

Mira a ver si te sirve este video

Yo no uso este methodo porque me banearon 5 cuentas en kickasstotrrents y piratebay porque no tenia un binder 100% fud.

El methodo que uso actualmente es el de APEX y consegui bastante victimas en poco tiempo,para este methodo puedes usar este programa que poste Hum

Aqui tienes un video como setar apex dc++