play.google

This is the hidden content, please

Description

The Clan Update is now available to all users!

- 64 Player Limit Per Server - LIVE

- Free Clan creation up to 200 players. - LIVE

(Create, Invite, Kick, Accept, Online / Offline List)

- Rebuilt Interface - LIVE

- Profile Button to Clan Members current game - LIVE

- Added Ping display to Server List and HUD - LIVE

- Promote / Demote clan members - LIVE

- Added Clan Tag above players. - LIVE

- Added Clan indicators on top of players. - LIVE

- List of All Clans and their Members - Next Week

- Dedicated Voice Servers - Next Week

(Most of these features are ready for release, but need to be tested for 24 hours each)

Please don't use the comments for suggestions, I can't keep track of those, and many are duplicates with 1-3 stars. And after I add those features, they don't update their comments or star ratings.

Local Inventory, Global Inventory, New weapon system with attachments are the priority now, so all of these 1-3 star comments with suggestions wont come for at least 1 month, by that time, you wont even remember to fix your 1-3 star ratings or comments, even though I add/fix what you ask. Please use the forum for those suggestion.

Premium users get to test new features first, free users receive those abilities soon after.

Inventory systems are nearly finished, CTP and TDM now needs a solution to play more like BF and COD when choosing weapons.

Please use the email or forum link on this page when you have issues so i can fix them, there's too many comments to keep up with sorry,

Survival MMO Mode is planned to be similar to DayZ and War Z, however its under heavy reconstruction right now, many features had to be disabled in order to optimize them for mobile devices, more buildings must be simplified