YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked Need mitm specific soft. modifications on the fly

Alinator3000

RUS:

Всем привет.

У меня две виртуальных машины, надо ловить весь трафик одной и иметь возможность его изменять.

Нужна программа с возможностью перехвата всего трафика (ICMP,UDP,TCP,FTP) и его модификации до прихода к точке назначения (на лету).

Для Web приложений использую BurpSuit, но что делать когда программа идет в обход Web, или не работает когда интернет доступен только через прокси указанный в IE.

На первом PC два сетевых адаптера (Lan,Wan), на втором один (Lan). Второй PC ходит в интернет через первый, настройки прокси тоже указывают на первый компьютер.

ENG:

Hello.

I have two virtual machines, you must catch all of the traffic and the one to be able to change it.

Need a program with the ability to capture all traffic (ICMP,UDP,TCP,FTP) and its modifications before coming to the destination (on the fly).

For Web applications using Burpsuit, but what about when the program bypasses the Web, or does not work when the Internet is available only through proxy specified in IE.

On the first PC has two network adapters (Lan, Wan), the second one (Lan). The second goes to the PC through the Internet first, the proxy also point to the first computer.

ESP:

Hola.

Tengo dos máquinas virtuales, debe ponerse todo el tráfico y el poder para cambiarlo.

Necesita un programa con la capacidad de capturar todo el tráfico (ICMP, UDP, TCP, FTP) y sus modificaciones antes de llegar al destino (sobre la marcha).

Para las aplicaciones Web utilizando BurpSuit, pero ¿qué hacer cuando el programa pasa por la Web, o no funciona cuando el Internet está disponible sólo a través del proxy especificado en el IE.

En la primera PC tiene dos adaptadores de red (LAN, WAN), el segundo (Lan). El segundo va a la PC a través de Internet en primer lugar, el proxy también apuntan al primer equipo.

Спасибо // Thanks // Gracias

Re: Need mitm specific soft. modifications on the fly

I do it my own, thx. Use BurpSuit and brain :)

I capture only HTTP on Burp, thats all i wont today. But if you know soft to modification all kind of "IP" it will be great.

Edited by Alinator3000