YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Hoping someone can help me downgrade from Win10 Enterprise to Pro....

Hope this is the right section, wasn't exactly sure.

I have an old office computer that my prior employer def won't be getting back. I've ripped parts from a handful of computers over the past few years and Frankenstein'd them into this monster. However, I have SOOOOOOOO much shit on this now, and don't want to reformat or reinstall windows, and the damn thing has Windows Enterprise installed. I've bought a few Win10 or 11 pro keys and tried them but no deals.

I guess this process is complicated as I can't even find a direct answer using google.....the process entails downgrading from Win10 Enterprise to Win10 home, then to pro......but it's something about the system no longer being connected to my employer's network, and so it's unable to verify something is the problem, at least thats my best guess.

Hoping someone may know the proper process or steps for up/down-grading from Windows enterprise to retail pro or home version. Is there even a way to do this without reinstalling Windows all together? Just such a pain in the ass to reinstall and configure everything after a fresh OS install, if I have to do that, I may as well just start fresh on Linux.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

hace 6 horas, puffdank4ever dijo:

Thank you for the reply, unfortunately I still do not see the ability to react. I've reached the 5 topic post threshold, are you able to assist me by showing me where the react feature would be located?

https://level23hacktools.com/hackers/forums/topic/99736-i-am-new-or-i-have-a-lower-rank-how-can-i-react

5 quality threads / share content / image + info + hide links

No request

or

Replying to the Post of others does not count as a message.