YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Eh All

puffdank4ever

Hey just ran across this site, I've been in and out of the scene for well over 28 years at this point.

Reaching 40 and just getting back into alot of it, and rediscovering darknet.

Hoping to maybe meet some down ass people and link up with the real ones, jeeeezus christ there are so many scams and fakes out there now. Won't lie, I've def got myself scammed a handful of times now, but in hindsight, all due to me trusting a stranger when it's obvious I shouldn't. Just such a vast amount of access out here now, and I know with some things, there must be sources. Such as people selling services to clean their money, you send clean money, they send back 3x dirty money etc.....also counterfeit currency notes. Hoping to really really find a good source for either..............

For now though.........just hoping to keep weeding out the fake and linking with the real. I'm a vast expanse of knowledge, and not honing in on one particular subject, but def going hard on learning all there is to know about carding. so far have learnt quite a bit, but honestly, no matter where I buy the cc's, or spend them. Always declined, and I must be missing something that isn't obvious.

Tried different shops, called the banks to confirm balances as to not kill the cards, made sure to purchase nonvbv cards, and use 2DS sites............just getting really frustrating that no matter, purchases are always 100% of the time declined. So if anyone has the time or care to take someone under their wing for carding lol.......I would certainly appreciate it, and def willing to pay someone to show me the process start to finish, but have been scammed a few times now with such a thing. So weary to trust at this point, but def open to discussion. I know that this financial aspect of all this, has a clock on it, and won't be around for much longer.....so hoping to cash in before its too late. Have been throwing a crazy amount of money at tools and guides to learn all I can.