YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked RAT Project by LeandroA

OPAKMAK

This is the first stage of a project that I am doing, the idea is to humbly try to create a tool in the style of Poison or Brifrost among many others that are around the web (the final Stub will not even have the size of those mentioned). In this first part there is only the file and folder explorer.
For those who are not aware of these tools, they are commonly known as Trojans, but this does not have to be the case, they are also used as a remote controller or administrator between two or more PCs. This type of tools has a file explorer, remote desktop, keylogger, remote webcam, registry editor, etc.; That is, we can control another PC practically as if we were on our own. As I mentioned, this project is in its first part and only has the browser.
Although it was very similar to Windows, I am going to mention some of the tools it has:
– It supports multi-connections (each of them shows them in a list with some data -see figure 4-).
– Cut, copy, paste and rename files (the clipboard is only valid for project windows, it will not interact with Windows Explorer).
– Delete files (for security reasons, it does not delete them completely but sends them to the recycle bin).
– Change the attributes.
– Compress and decompress in Zip (shows progress).
– Download and transfer files (it has a panel in which we can perform more than one download or transfer at a time -see figure 3-).
– Search for files just as we do in Windows.
– We can view each file and remote folder in the form of thumbnails.
– View a very complete detail of the selected file.

– Run (normal and hidden with command lines).

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is the hidden content, please
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

By default it uses port 100 (it is not yet user configurable, to change it look in the Form_Load of the server and the client).
The same for the IP, by default it uses 127.0.0.1 to change it by searching in the client's Form_Load.
The connection is reversed, and attempts to reconnect every 10 seconds in case the connection has not been successful
. It has no dependencies, (Only works with versions of Windows XP and later.)

There are still many loose ends since it is only in the project stage.

Things that I would have liked to implement but I didn't get the hang of it:

– Drag and Drop (although it is possible, I did not find a way to do it from the ListView to the Windows Explorer taking into account that the file must be downloaded, I say that it is possible since FileZilla FTP does it).
– Multi-selection of files and folders (it was very complicated, since you cannot transfer folders, for them you have to compress them beforehand).
– Being able to change the language (I thought about it very late and it was already disorganized).

I know that many are going to ask the same thing, so I am now clarifying it:
– Can it be used over the internet? “YES” but you have to know how to configure your router, modem, firewall, antivirus, etc. (I can't help you with that, ask in specialized forums).
– It doesn't connect to me! (If it connects!!!!, as I said before, look for the problem elsewhere.)
– The source code is very complicated if you don't have the necessary knowledge (I can't help you implement anything else). , it's not mean but I don't do homework).

Without further ado, let's hope that it doesn't get thrown away and that I can continue with this project later. Any bugs found or suggestions can be reported in the comments or in the forum.

This is the hidden content, please