YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Proxy Tester by LeandroA

OPAKMAK

This is an application that a colleague asked me for, who likes to upload content to YouTube and uses some tools to increase views on his channel. These tools use proxies to work. Some proxies are paid, and others are free and can be found on the web in large lists. However, they are often shown as active because they are tested using a ping. The issue is that when an HTTP request is made, most of them don't function. This is where this application comes in, testing all the proxies by making an HTTP request to some website. The results can be filtered and saved as a slightly more secure list. I say "slightly" because it's not 100% reliable that these proxies will work, due to them being overloaded. So, I suppose if you want to be more secure, it's better to buy paid ones.

On the technical side, there are two projects (two executables). One is the main interface, and the other is a console type that handles the HTTP request. I worked on it this way to simulate threads. In the folder, you will find a file called proxy.txt for testing, or you can download more from

This is the hidden content, please