YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Build an A.I. Image Generator App With Tkinter and Python

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Description

In this course you’ll learn how to create an Image Generator app using Python, CustomTkinter, and the Dall-E API from OpenAi.

Open AI are the makers of the popular ChatGPT AI tool, and their DALL-E api allows you to generate images by simply typing in words to describe the image you’d like to create.

We’ll leverage that API to add that same ability to our own Python GUI app using the modern CustomTkinter library, which takes regular old Tkinter and gives it a fresh new spin and look.

This course is aimed at the absolute beginner.  You don’t need any programming or AI experience at all, though a basic understanding of Python will help, I’ll walk you through everything step by step.

We’ll start out by downloading and installing the free tools you’ll need…things like Python itself, the Sublime Text Editor to write our code on, and the git bash terminal to run our code on.

Then we’ll build out the app using customTkinter, which is a free library that makes regular Tkinter look and feel more modern.

After that I’ll walk you through the OpenAI Api and show you how to get a developer API key that allows you to connect your app to the AI Engine at OpenAI.

Then we’ll integrate the API into our app and that will be that!

I think you’ll be absolutely amazed at how easy it is to harness some extremely powerful Artificial Intelligence into your own apps.

Whether you’re a coding newbie or an advanced developer who wants to learn how to integrate AI into their code…this course is for you!

My name is John Elder and I’ll see you on the inside!

Who this course is for:

This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn to use OpenAI Artificial Intelligence in their Python GUI Apps

Requirements

No programming skills or special tools are necessary to take this course
    You just need a computer with Internet access and a Web Browser