YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Slitheris Network Discovery Pro 1.2.4

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Slitheris Network Discovery – A Premium IP Scanner for Windows

Slitheris Network Discovery Pro is a software tool that allows users to scan and discover devices on a network. It can detect and identify many types of devices including computers, servers, routers, switches, printers, and other network-connected devices. This can be useful for network administrators and IT professionals to monitor devices on their networks, troubleshoot connectivity issues, and plan network upgrades.

This software can also alert the user about newly added devices to the network and can generate detailed reports about the devices it finds. In addition, it also allows scanning of network ranges and also supports different types of scans such as SNMP, NetBIOS and WMI scans.

Features of Slitheris Network Discovery Pro

The ability to scan and discover devices on the network
    Detects and recognizes a wide range of devices including computers, servers, routers, switches, printers, and other network-connected devices.
    Ability to alert users about newly added devices to the network
    Generate detailed reports of devices found on the network
    Network Range Scanning
    Support different scan types like SNMP, NetBIOS and WMI scan
    Advanced IP Scanning, allows you to scan your entire network in seconds
    The ability to detect and identify devices even if they are not configured to respond to ping
    User friendly and easy to use interface
    Option to save scan results to a file
    Ability to export data to CSV, HTML or XML format.

NOTE: this is not a scene release that I know of it was cracked by unknown person and the crack is packed and have not been analyzed. Until one of us cracks it and puts our name on it treat this as a RESEARCH version for use in virtual machine only. Releases by us are trusted, and we trust scene releases as well, but this is neither, so I have added this message to make sure it is understood. When a crack isn't packed often I can analyze it and determine it is safe - in this case it is packed with vmprotect and I cannot be sure at all, so you have been warned! If we update to a trusted crack later this message will be removed.